A Royal?!

He stopped outside a large Mansion. The black paint complemented the gloomy windows. the double doors were large and a dark mossy colour. He held my hand as we knocked on the door. It opened silently without anyone at the door. Inside, the walls were blood red with red roses on the wallpaper. the floor was entirely covered in a huge rug.

Dan suggested we kept moving, so i didn't see all the rooms features. Every time Dan touches me, the sparks grew stronger, more unbearable to be away from him. I walked upstairs which seemed to be a corridor of rooms. It was quite large and longer than I expected. Dan walked half way till he reached room number 345. As he opened the door with the keys, my eyes sprung wide open. "All this, for me?!" I asked him. All he could do was reply with a stern nod.

I was amazed! A four post bed with brown duvet with floral patterns sewn on. Fluffy pillows stuffed with duck feathers. A solid shining dark oak wooden wardrobe. Everything was perfect. I walked up to the bathroom and saw a red shower and a clean white bath tub. Some bath salts, shampoo and soap were already put by the tub already. I ran up to Dan and gave him a huge hug, which sent sparks shivering around my body. I never wanted to let go of him, let his grip say tight around my waist. I enjoyed the moment, before I pulled myself away, remembering this may be a fake.

"You seem a little hesitant Katherine. Why is that?" He asked me. I had obviously upset him, pulling away like that.

"I'm sorry. It's just I want to get to know you better and be friends and not go further than that for now" I said, hoping he would understand the situation.

"Ok, just watch yourself" he said. I'll come to pick you up in 2 hours. Wear something nice, your having dinner with my father and mother. Also my brother and sister. I will introduce them to you before we enter the dining room." he walked Out with a smile, closing the dour behind him. As he left, I breathed a sigh of relief. I didn't want to hurt him, not like that again.

I started the shower as the water came shooting out. I ran to get the brown towel by the bed. I hopped in, shampooing my bronze hair and soaping my body. When I got out, my appearance had changed again. My blonde highlights could be easily seen now and my hair was in thick beach waves. My eyes were clearer, more clean and slick. Face was more tanned and small amount of orange skin under the light. My lips were softer and darker. Eyelashes longer and thicker. I think I have grown a few inches. My legs were toned and strong. I loved my body, every last bit if it.

I wrapped the soft towel around me, and looked in my bag for what to wear. I found a cream and light brown block dress that came down to my knees. As shoes, I wore white peep toe heels with back straps and a brown heel.

I put my hair up in a high ponytail with a headband. All the makeup I put on was just volume mascara and clear lip gloss. I sat down on the bed and watched tv for an hour before I heard a loud knock on my door.

I tidied myself as I walked up to the door. When I opened it, Dan was standing there with a tidy black shirt and a black trousers. He had boots on too. His eyes filled with lust at the sight of me. I blushed, almost making lust break through me, but i helt it in control, keeping it out of sight. "Time for dinner." He said, lifting his arm out for me. I gladly wrapped mine around his and made me way toward the dining hall. Two guards opened the door for me. Even though they were wearing masks, I could sense their lust.

In front of us. A grown man, a woman, and a teenage boy and girl. They gave me warm smiles as lust came off them, except the girls. The woman gave me a jealous glare, while the teenager kept her face straight. I searched her mind, she didn't mind me at all. I decided that she was the best choice to sit next to her. As I sat down, the man stood, saying "Welcome Katherine. Welcome to our castle!"

"Its my honour!"

"Well now, without further ado, lets us eat!"

Waiters came flooding out the kitchen door, slipping the plate in front of us. When they opened the dish cover, it revealed a cooked steak with pure blood sauce with red vegetables, maybe blood stuffed. The waiter then poured a red drink for me, Blood Da'Sure Royalty. I gawked at the name.

"This is Blood Da'Sure Royalty? I know drink called the same name, but didn't have royalty at the end."

The man spat out his drink immediately. "Who owns this drink? Do you know his name?"

"Yes, Eugene."

The king gave a strong angry stare "Eugene?!" he shouted, slamming the table so hard it bounced completely.

"Is there something wrong mister?"

He calmed down, giving me his best OK look

"Eugene is an abandoned Royal. HE TRIED TO KILL US!" HE shouted, going furious again.

"Wait, an abandoned royal, abandoned by you?"

"Yes, we are the Royal Family. Surely my son told you?"

Dan gave a sorry look at me, but i didn't fall for him.

"Exuse me, your highnesses." I bowed at all of them, except Dan. I walked away from them toward my room,

Packing my bags.

Dan ran after me "Katherine, what are you doing?!" he asked worriedly, trying to stop me from packing. I looked at him, anger rushing "I hate you! Your a Royal! You didn't tell me. Get out of my face!" I shouted, zipping my suitcase.

"Please! I can't risk you getting hurt!"

He shouted as I reached for the door handle. I jolted to a stop, trying to replay what he had just said.

"Did you just say you can't risk me getting hurt?"

"Yes! The king of the Monacans is probably after you, trying to use you then throw you to the dump."

"Use me for what?"

"Well my father was brothers with the evil king, and my grandfather chose him to rule. My uncle was furious, and swore he would take the throne and find the ultimate weapon, you"

I thought hard until I made my decision.

"I'll say, for now"

He smirked.

"It won't be rest and play you know. I need a new guard, so I'm recruiting you. Your first battle is with me, testing your strength. Waking time is 6am. Be sharp. Here is your uniform."

He threw a bag of clothes at me. I sent his smirk back

"I can't wait!" I said, looking at him dangerously.

"Me neither!"

He closed the door behind him, leaving me alone in my room to unpack everything. I looked at the bag and decided to check the clothes in the morning.

I snuggled into bed, ready for the battle...

THX for reading WATTIES! I'm making a new book called Dark Shade of Witchcraft!!Read it when you get the chance bye WATTIES 😊✌️❤️