Un-armed Combat Practise

12 years of age

"Ok dear, we are gonna see how strong you are and how to improve your power incase we are not there to protect you" my dad said, rubbing his hands together.

"I'm ready dad!" I said. I have become more beautiful, I looked like I was 17 instead of 12. My dad threw a large flat screen TV at me and I caught it with ease. My dad threw another one on top. I did make my knees bend a little, but I successfully held it for 5 seconds and more.

"Ok, no more weights, time for action. I would like you to defend yourself as best you can without getting pinned down ok?"

"Ok. I'm ready!"

My father sprinted at me full speed. He travelled fast, but it still looked slow. He tried to grab my neck to pin me down straight away, but I grabbed his hand and twisted it, making him spin in mid air then fall flat on his back. As he was down, he tried again and swung his leg on the ground, trying to make me fall. I did 3 hand backflips then ran at him aiming punches.

He blocked them all, then grabbed my hand and pinned me down on the grass. He held out a hand to help me up. "Wow! I nearly lost to a 12 yr old vampire. You'll be a unstoppable fighter when your older!" he said patting me on the back.

"You really think so dad?!"

"I know so!" I hugged him and practised with my fathers punch bag, eventually knocking it off the chain, creating a hole in the bag while sand came flooding out. I smiled at him, grabbing another bag to put on the chain, doing the process all over.