With Rose

"Katherine!" Rose shouted, running towards me. Dan followed shortly after.
They stared at my parents, then at me. "Did you..."

"Don't want to talk about it here" i replied, refusing to make eye contact.

"Come here sweetie" Rose said, lifting me from the ground. "Guards!" Dan shouted, and a group of high class guards came running into the hall and carried my parents off into the garden. Rose saw how upset I was and said "I saw this coming! I know, let's have lunch in the north garden today! It'll be sunny!" I nodded at the suggestion.

Rose helped me to my room to get me ready.

5 minutes till mid day...

"Hello sir! Do you know were the North garden is?" I asked. The guard pointed towards a green glass door decorated with printed flowers. I thanked him and ran towards it. When I opened it, I was amazed. I had to believe every single flower on earth was some where in this garden.

I turned in a full circle until I was met by Roses eyes. She had a white lace top that covered her upper body and pink denim shorts. For shoes she wore low wedge heels decorated with fake flowers on the strap. I walked up to her with my straw hat on. She squinted her eyes as the sun blinded her. "Oh, hi Katherine!" she said, passing me a sandwich with jam blood filling.

"Thanks!" I said before I stuffed my
Mouth with all the flavours. "this is really nice!" I said over a full mouth. She giggled a lot due to the shape of my gob. She stopped giggling when I finished my sandwich. She cleared her throat and said "Do you mind telling me what happened back there with your parents?"

My smile turned into a frown.

"Ok.. um.. Well as you know they came to see me. Then they said I belonged to Monacans and they were them too. The tried to get me to come along but the failed. The only way I could stay was by killing them."

"Oh I'm so sorry for forcing that out of you. Your obviously still upset!"

"No, I feel better now I told you"

Rose smiled. I got up and wiped the grass off my tight jeans. "I'm gonna go. I'm pretty tired"

"Ok then Kath!" she shouted as I disappeared through the green glassed doors.

__________

It's really short because I'm tired but that's it! The next chapter is disturbing fir some, so if you are one if them, please do not read it. THX bye!