Bye, Bye Eugene!

I pushed my way through all the double doors, slamming them on the walls each time I passed. I was determined to end him once and for all.

I reached my BMW red convertible and drove off in his direction. I turned up the music, Scream by Usher pumping through the speakers. I made a right turn onto a forest road, leading towards a large black mansion that looked very familiar. I pressed the button near the gates, hearing Eugene's voice through the speaker. He made me suck on the spot (not literally!), but I held it back and tried to sound casual. "Eugene? This is Katherine. You know..."

"Ahhh Katherine! Come in, come in!"

When he said that, the electronic gates swung open, letting me drive past. Eugene came to the front door and opened it, eyes filling with a tremendous swirl of lust. I rolled my eyes emotionless and walked past him, ignoring his reaction towards me. When I walked in, I was horrified. I zillion of attractive girl vampires were squatted along the floor with blood rushing off them in currents (not really). I gulped before I turned around "I see you've been busy..."

He wiped a stake in his hands with a cloth, blowing the end. "Yes. I've reached my target of 1000 bottles of Blood Da'Sure. But these girls run out of cold blood after about 500 litres, but you don't run out. By the very side of my eye, I could see him lift the stake, ready to poke me. I turned with inhuman speed and grabbed his hand twisting it, making gimlet go of the stake. "I think we have already been through this. Also, don't damage the jacket, it's new" I threw him into an expensive piece if artwork hanging upstairs.

He landed with a thump on the corridor before speeding downstairs to attack. He pinned me down, but I electrified my hand that he was touching, stinging him violently. He gawped at the pain. "A gift such as Electricity?!"
"I've got more tricks up MY sleeve than that..."

He dashed towards me. Bad Mistake. I froze time. I pushed him away from me, rewinding, pulling him towards me, fast forwarding, the rewinding before throwing him back. I stopped him in the air, defying gravity then dropping him do he landed on a set of knives. Luckily for him, he wasn't injured that much, just small cuts. Not for long! I electrified the air that I breathed. I held my breath as I put fuses into the air. Eugene's lungs got Electrified so much, they stopped working, so he fell on his knees, holding neck tight, gasping for air.

"Sorry Eugene, see I don't care about selfish beloveds because I got one, and a daughter. Oh and guess what! I'm a royal!" I said, mocking him.

His eyes became wider before he closed them, dying my my feet. I walked up to the dining table. I huge pile of racks with blood wine in then were sitting there. I carried them all with ease. I threw them in the boot, getting two bottles for the 7 hour journey back.

"My training is complete!," I thought "I am now the huntress!"

I changed the gear and zoomed to the royals mansion, excited to see Dan and Lee again...