Monacans Kidnap

20 years of age

I walked out the woods, waving to my parents as each step pulled me further away from them. My parents waved back. They looked as sexy and attractive as when I was born. They turned twenty before it was born, so they didn't age, their appearance stayed the same. All that changed is how old they were. My mum gave birth to me when she was 28 after she got bit by my dad, who was at that time 30.

I sped way from them, zooming past the trees. I practised jumping on the branches, strengthening my power. Before I could jump again, I noticed a man with a woman, holding hands with each other. I could smell no blood, they were vampires. With my hearing, I blocked out all the other sounds around me and focused to them, listening closely.

"I'm so glad I found you... My beloved!" he said. The girl gave a cute smile, then they locked into a passionate kiss. I sighed with shame. "I wonder when I will find MY beloved" I wondered. A mans voice replied behind me, unlocking my inner beast. His touch sent shivers down my spine, electricity sparks swishing through me. "I think you found him..." he said.

I refused to turn around, asking him a question "Who are you?" I could sense a smirk lingering on his face. "Your Beloved..." I sensed dark, negative magic colliding with my free spirit. With him around me, I felt my soul being tugged away from me, making my head swirl. "Get... Away ... From .. Me" I said, starting to fall into a deep trance. He talked to my ear again, giving my neck the chills at the touch if cold breath" As soon as you fall asleep..." Before my eyes shut, I felt my body land into his arms, as he flew into the sky, taking me somewhere far, far, far away from home...

------------------------

She's gonna beat the CRAP out of them *wink wink* BYE WATTIES