No-one Hurts My Daughter!

Two Years Later...

My daughter has grown into a strong, confident young vampire. But somehow the word had gotten out that a baby royal had been born 3 years ago and the task to protect her ghastly become even more vital...

Lee ran up to me tugging my leggings. It reminds me of how I was with my parents. "Mummy, can we go to grandmas house?"

"Your dad's side?" I said, looking hopeful

"No, your side"

"They're not really with us anymore..." I mumbled.

"Mummy speak up I can't hear you!"

"Babe, I mean they're on holiday forever!" I said.

"Ohh. Ok" Lee said. She skipped out my office in the royal mansion. Dan walked past Lee picking her up and kissing her on the cheek. I sighed gladly and got out of my chair walking up to Dan, giving him a strong kiss.
"Mummy, daddy! Get a room!" Lee joked. Dan laughed and started tickling her while I stood watching, laughing my head off.

"Hey, why don't we go to your favourite place to play?"

"The abandoned building?"

"Yes babe!" I nodded. She ran to get her shoes then ran back, wellies around her feet. I waved Dan goodbye while we walked to the abandoned building. When we reached the outside, I let go of the grip on her hand, which sent her running around the place crazily. I chuckled at her. "eh kids"

As I said that, I felt negative energy around us, and it was aiming at.... Lee!
"Lee! Come back here!" I shouted. Lee came running back towards me, holding my hand tight. "Mum, I feel something's coming for me!"

"I know dear. Just hold onto mums hand tight and stay behind me." Before me, 20 stray werewolves ganged up around us, trapping us completely. One stepped forward teeth showing. He only had 3 or 4 left. "What are you doing on our land?" it growled.
"Leave us be!" I snarled back. One chuckled at dived towards me. I paused him in mid air and shot him back at his leader. Another jumped, pinning me down and leaving Lee standing on her own.

"Lee!" I shouted, as a brown , over hairy werwolf creeped behind her. "Nooo!" I screamed. She noticed as stood there frozen. I struggled even more, but the wolf wouldn't budge.
"Lee! Noo!"
The wolf pounced on Lee, but she was so terrified, she teleported to the other side if the site. I electrified the wild on full power, killing it. I sped to Lee, hugging her emotionally.

"I thought I lost you..."

Lee looked at herself confused.

"Mum ! My gift is teleportation!"

I smirked at her kindly. "And more will come."

I picked her up as I zoomed back home, ready to tell all about the battle and her amazing gift.

------
Hi guys. The next one is the LAST chapter of this book. Id like 3 comments to continue.
THX gooey enjoyed the book!