Refusion

I wake to find myself lying on a warm duvet, covered with a thin blanket that was beautifully decorated with black roses, that was complemented by a red background. I hugged the warm blanket, embracing its fluffy texture. Before I could fully enjoy the moment a familiar mans voice spoke "Comfortable Katherine?"

I turned to my side, revealing the man who kidnapped me a few ours ago. He had dark blonde hair and witch green eyes. They dimmed under bright light, making him look dark and dangerous. He wore a black cloak that covered most of his clothes, so I only saw ripped black jeans and black army boots. "Wow! I thought, amazed by how cool and sexy he looked. He laughed and said " Thank you Katherine, I never knew I looked that good. Especially near you!" His words sent tingles down my back, making my body spark.

As I lifted myself out the bed, his eyes turned deep black, consuming him in lust. I blushed as He stared at me. Before I could say anything, he interrupted saying "The King would like to see you Katherine" as she shook himself out the trance. I smiled as he lead the way to the throne room with me wandering quietly behind. When we reached the room, The king was sitting on his red throne with his wife beside him. I walked up to him and said "I guess your the on that planned this! What do you want with me?" He chuckled and said " I can sense your thoughts, and we're not going to hurt you, we want you to join our guards." My face turned into a surprised expression "Me?! why?"

"Well, do you remember the vampire who attack you when you were 10? He was mere test for your strength and skill. You passed and have been chosen as a General Guard, leading with my son, Kenneth. Kenneth blushed while I put my hand on his muscular back. I almost said yes, but my memories stopped me "Your majesty, with all do respect, I wouldn't like o be part of your army. " I could just see the king squeezing the arm rest on his throne tightly, making it crumble. "What Did You Say?!" He shouted, so load, that I stepped back a couple of places. Kenneth stood in front of me, protecting me from his father fury. "Father, let her choose please" His Father pushed him out the way, forcing me to take continuous steps backwards.

He charged his kinetic power in front of me, aiming to attack "Don't make me hurt you!" I shouted over the magic screeching. "I know what your capable off, but I am stronger, I'm always stronger" He shouted back. He left me no choice. As He fired, I crossed my arms together, protecting my face. The magic came in contact with me, pushing me backwards with my wedge heels sliding on the floor. I gritted my teeth, keeping my arms crossed, never exposing my face. As it died down, the kings smirk turned into a frown. He looked at me UN hurt, not even a single tiny scratch anywhere. I smiled him when I saw his smile disappear from his face.As he backed away, a computer lay on a desk, with the power still on. Perfect. I concentrated on the object, charging my magic to the fullest. As i opened my eyes, and a large spark of electricity shot out the screen, shocking everyone in the room except Kenneth. He was amazingly immune to my gifts.

I ran towards the double doors saying "I will never join you!!" When i disappeared from sight, the king mumbled "You will join me Katherine, one way or another!" before he was knocked out.