Why My Parents?

Dan and John walked from the back to the front to congratulate me. I blushed slightly as Dan took slow steps closer towards me. I gave him a passionate hug and a small kiss on the cheek. I could sense His nervousness. He rubbed his hand on my arm, sending tingles through my body.

I gave him a warm smile as he dazed into my sea blue eyes. Our connection was getting stronger every moment. "Someone wants to see you" Rose said, breaking the connection. When she walked away, me and Dan smiled then walked quietly behind her. Dan had tried to hold hands multiple times with me, but I managed to escape every one of them without looking like I noticed.

When Rose pushed open the double doors, i found my mother and father sitting on the red couch. As soon as they saw me they dashed to me, my mum doing her unbreakable hug with dad wrapping his arms around us.
"I'll give you guys some privacy" Dan said leading Rose out the room while we stayed tight. "I missed you mum!" I said, gripping my hands around her neck.

"I know you did!" she replied, staying with her arms around me.

My dad backed up, beckoning me and my mum. "We found our daughter Mary! Now it's time to go!" he said, looking at the 5 star limousine outside. My mum tugged my arm, but I stayed still, refusing.

"Go were?" I asked, eyeing my father.

"Never mind that Katherine. We have to go now!" he said, grabbing my arm. He had clearly underestimated me. I pulled him back, slammed his back on the ground and put my arm on his neck, with the other grasping on his free hand, pinning him down. My mum walked towards me, but I gave a harsh look not to go any further.

"Dad, I'm not 12 anymore. Im way stronger. So I will ask you once more, Why and were are we going?!" I said at his face, gripping him tighter. "We are going to the Monacans, we need you there to overthrow this place."

I got up and backed away from him, horrified. My parents... were Monacans. So I was born one. This is.... crazy! I saw him get up, rubbing his neck.

"I'm sorry dad, I cannot go"

"Why?!

"I think I belong here, and... my beloved..."

"Hold on! Your beloved is a guard?! Or worse, a royal?!" He shouted, I gave a slight nod, which swelled him up in anger. I backed up even more.

"Dad! Calm down! After all it's only a beloved" I explained, keeping my distance.

"Only a beloved?! ONLY A BELOVED???!!! Kenneth is your beloved! We don't need another getting in our way!" he shouted, storming up and down the hall.

"Father! He's not the only reason why I want to stay, they cared for me and took me in. I think that's showing true love. Just please end this, and let me be..." I said honestly. He sighed and said with a heavy heart " I warned you best I could but they said if you refuse, I must kill you, for good"

I showed my darkest frown as my mum walked towards Xander, leaving me alone. "I'm sorry dear!" she said. Before I could say a word, my father came with his fists flying towards my face. I did a backflip, evading his attack.

"Dad, mum, I don't want to fight you!" I shouted. my mum ignored my plea and kicked me hard in the leg. She wrapped her arm around my throat, aiming to snap my neck in half. But my father came and filled his hands with kinetic energy, trying to hit me flat in the face. "dad! I'm warning you!" I shouted over the kinetic screeching.

"Goodbye Katherine!" he said. Those words sunk my heart completely. I had warned them, I had no choice. I grabbed my mothers arm and used her as a shield. She was hit by the energy and fell to the floor, dead. My father gritted his teeth with extreme anger. Before he could attack, I lifted him off the ground, controlling gravity. I then filled the air with electricity, shocking him tremendously.

"Sorry dad, you gave no choice..." I said at him. His death leading screams filled the air before silence over run the room. I looked at my parents, lifeless, sprawled on the floor. My eyes filled with tears, but I pushed them back, but not enough to insure that nothing would come out. I sat on the cold marble floor, a single tear drop falling down my cheek.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry" I whispered, as I looked at my dead parents, weeping over their death that was never intended to happen...

___________________________••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope u liked this sad chapter!
THX ! I need 3 comments and a generous amount of views to continue. You already know what happens if I get 3 comments early....