Unknown Traitor!

He opened the door for me. Inside was like everything I ever imagined. Red walls with white roses. Black chairs with fluffy pillows. A heated rug. I shook off my wedges and felt the rug beneath my feet, taking in its texture. I threw myself onto the couch, hugging the pillows with the fluff tickling my nose. I felt at home, only better. My throat started shaking inside me again, but not as bad. He noticed me and walked up to his black polished fridge. He pulled out a bottle of wine with no label. As he poured it into a wine glass, my throat tingled even more, the thirst growing by a leap full.

As he held out the glass for me, I refused. "I don't think it will help me with my thirst Eugene, but thanks."

"Come on trust me, you will feel better after this." I giggled and took the glass.  With each sip, my thirst calmed, soothing my throat. When I finished the glass, I smiled at him. "What is this?"

"I call it Blood Da' Sure. The perfect wine for Vampires. I made it with fresh blood of a human and of an animal. Added some crushed rosemary and some seasoning. Then this is how it tasted."

"You made this? It brings all the favour and pleasure of human blood but it also gives this sweet, savoury  wine taste. Perfect!.  I bet you have plenty of this stuff." I said amazed at the drink.

"I don't, that's the last bottle."

"Make some more, Ill help."

" No Way! You need rosemary and the villages know my identity now." He replied, looking down with a grave face.

" I can go then." I said, trying to cheer him up a bit.

"You cant, the trip to the nearest village is a 2 week trip. Too long for a vampire as new as you."

I thought hard. We could go hunt ourselves then. Like we used too. But the look in his eyes suggested that wasn't a good idea. I grabbed the remote and switched on the TV, making him feel better. We watched until the sun  went down. Before we knew it, we were up until 11pm. I looked at the clock, shocked at how long I was watching TV.

"Im gonna go to bed now Eugene. Thanks for letting me stay." He gave a warm smile back. Even though he was my beloved, I didn't feel that strong pull towards him. Soon after half an hour, my light switched off and I fell slowly into a deep sleep. Eugene's smile turned into an annoyed frown. He walked over to his book shelf and pulled a book called Vampire Weaknesses: Guide For A Werewolf.

He opened the first page to reveal the contents. He saw Attractive Vampires pg 344. He switched all the pages until he found it. It read:

Want to know how to kill attractive vampires? Well here it is:

Stake with a rose on it

Poison Rose 

Kill them in a public area on a date..

"This is getting hopeless. I cant do any of these things" He thought. Until he rolled down and saw something he really liked.

"Tomato Juice"

It said that tomato juice was deadly to attractive vampires because it made them un attractive, and if they became ugly, they would die because their power came off their beauty. "I need that blood for my wine. Anyone attractive can never lose blood, so I would have an endless supply of wines. Ill become rich and famous to all" He thought, a smirk appearing on his face.

He grabbed a bottle of tomato juice and a spoon to drop it on her skin, making her ugly with one touch.

It was the end of Katherine and a start of a new career...

Or was it?

The Evolved Vampire: HuntedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara