School Day

17 years of age

I sat down on the couch, using my new gift, mental shield, to protect an egg from cracking. Since I was attacked by a werewolf at age 15, i got In touch with my mental side and a new gift bloomed. But, since this power is hard to master, I can only touch things to give them protection. I slammed the egg hard on The table with my vampire strength. After knocking it a few times, I checked and no cracks could be seen. I smiled at my achievement, but looked at the clock and panicked.

I zoomed upstairs to have a shower because today was a special day! I was finally going to school! I switched on the shower and jumped in, scrubbing my bronze hair and tanned skin. After 5 minutes in the shower, I got out and dried myself with my red soft towel. As I looked in the mirror, I had changed a lot since I was 2 yrs old. My bronze hair had gone a few shades lighter, with blonde highlights here and there. My pink lips were now blood red and fuller. My boobs were much larger and firmer. My stomach was flat and noticeable with toned legs as a finish. My eyes were deep dark blue, making me look dangerous and deadly. They were complimented by thick, full eyelashes and thin eyebrows neatly arranged. My cheeks had a light honey glow, making me look baby cute, balancing my appearance.

Everything about me had changed a lot since I was young. I had powers no one else had, my appearance is regularly changing, I was always told I was... SPECIAL!! that's why!!

I shook the thought and looked through my polished oak wardrobe, choosing what to wear for school. Butterfly's slowly started to build up in my stomach, but I managed to calm it down... For now. I wore a white t shirt with a red butterfly printed on it. I pulled up my new white tiger print leggings and glittered plain white canvas trainers.

From my almond coloured jewellery box, I got big golden hoop earrings with real, hard diamonds stuck onto were you insert the earring and a gold cuff bracelet with fake diamonds on it. For make up, I put Black, smokey eyeshadow and put white dazzling shadow at the top of my delicate eyelid. I put a very thin line of black liquid liner that went up at the end of my eye and small fake eyelashes with small bits of glitter, since they were already big anyway. I finally added a lighter shade of blood red lipstick to mix with my lips and a finish of clear glitter lipgloss and a small amount of power baby pink blush. I stared at the makeup mirror and winked at myself. First time wearing makeup and I looked perfect in it.

As I walked down the stairs, I was met by my parents. My dad's eyes filled with a very small amount if lust, probably because I'm his daughter. "so what do you think?" I asked them.

"I think you look wonderful dear! how about you Xander?"

"Oh yeh yeh you look great Katherine!" he said, snapping out of it. We all got in the car and zoomed into the main road, heading for the school. As we stopped outside the gate, the butterfly's in my stomach started to build up uncontrollably. My dad spotted I was nervous and said "Maybe you shouldn't do this flower, your special and shouldn't get hurt" My nervousness disappeared when he said special again.

"No dad! I want to do this! Anyways, why do you guys constantly say I'm SPECIAL?" after I said that, they started mumbling. I knew they were hiding something. My dad broke the suspension and said "Might as well go in since you want to do this Katherine" his saying putting on a fake smile. He purposely pulled me away from my question! Straight away the butterfly's built up as he opened the door for me. Me and my parents walked up to the reception at a steady speed even though masses if High School students were staring at Katherine with lust full eyes, slowly undressing her sexy body. The girls looked at her in disgust, because they were super jealous.

She bit her lip,tasting the lipstick and carried on walking, getting used to all the attention. Their beating hearts appealed to her even more. I knew I would be a major addict if this is what feeding is always gonna feel like. The best part was they didn't even know that we were vampires. As we entered the modern reception, all the older and younger pupils shook the lust from their eyes, still thinking about Katherine and clearly ignoring their old dates. They stood in the reception until they met the headmaster. He was about in his 60's with more than half his hair with white strands. He was quite large with fat sausage like fingers. He had a slightly shaved moustache with green eyes and some strands of blonde hair.

His eyes soon met Katherine's and she didn't know but she was seducing him, making himself stare at her, lust roaming through his eyes. "Sweet Mother Hubbard, I got myself a date this year" he said, clearly mesmerised by her astonishing beauty.

"Excuse me ?!" my farther asked, clearly annoyed and trying to hold back his inner beast. the head master shook the lust off but a few sparks remained.

"Oh I'm sorry Mr and Mr Sweetly. It's just your daughters astonishing and..." He stopped talking after my dad gave him an angry glare. The headmaster cleared his throat and said with a small, scared voice "You look young to have someone her age ?" my father calmed down hoping the head master had learnt his lesson. he slowly whispered in my ear " Be safe remember you are spe..."

"SPECIAL! I know dad!" giving him a kiss on the cheek and a hug for mum. I took the schedule and walked over to my form room on the other side of the building.

"I can't wait to meet my classmates!" I said to myself, clearly wrong about what I had just thought.
-----------------
THX GUYS FIR READING! I THINK THAT THIS IS THE BEST CHAPTER IN THE BOOK SO FAR! #OVERPROTECTIVEFATHER AND #PERVYDAD ✌️😊