BEATEN!

"Finally, for the Guard Battle crown, Katherine and Rose will battle it out!" our instructor shouted over the other guards painful cries due to the damage and pain I gave them.

They suddenly stopped when I stepped to the front, facing Rose with a big grin on my face. I sensed there thoughts, the don't think I have a chance. I was shot out my mind when the instructors whistle blew loudly, pumping up the cold blood inside me. I knew not to underestimate Rose. She could predict the future, therefore she could predict my every move. And apparently, her predictions are highly accurate.

I focused on her movement when she started speeding towards me. I concentrated on her physical state until she dashed in slow motion. Perfect. I lifted her body high in the air, defying gravity. I saw in her face she was panicking as she floated in the air. I lifted her up to the clouds until returning gravity to its natural state. She tumbled all the way down, arms and legs shaking quickly with panic.

When she was 1 mm above the ground, I froze time and stopped her in mid air before dropping her down again. She landed with a loud bump on the ground. She struggled to her feet but I didn't wait for Rose to recover. I dashed towards her the put my entire palm on her back, rushing electricity through her body, zapping her with a lot of force. I let go only to see her fall on her knees then on her tummy.

"I... Give... Up!" she quietly mumbled, face flat on the lush grass. A moment later, the instructor blew her whistle, lifting my arm saying "We have our Winner Katherine! Rose is finally and truly.....

BEATEN!"

___________________________

Nice ending right?!

Hope u enjoyed this chapter. Others have been saying they can't wait at what she does with her new power! And here's yr answer!

For the next update I need 20 reads and 3 comments. If I get 3 in 2 days I will update early. Danks and see u WATTIES!

X