Stay Away From My Family!

1 month later....

It's been a while since I've been blessed a royal. But danger has showed up in various places in the mansion. The top threat are the Monacans. They have sent us a message, that they are coming. We don't know when, but they are coming. Since then, we have all been training to the maximum.

Rose walked out of the training room, sweating from training. I met her outside and handed her a towel. "Their really pushing us to the limit now" she said, wiping her forehead.
"But it'll come to a good cause" I replied, rubbing her shoulder.

"Who is it?" a voice said behind me.

"Hi Dan" I said, turning around to give him a soft kiss.

"Still can't surprise you can I?"

"Nope, not even close!" I joked. Rose smiled until she went into a deep freeze. "Rose, are you ok?" I asked, unwrapping my arms around Dan to walk up to her.

"Rose? Rose?!" I said. I shook her shoulders frantically until she looked at me, worried. "Rose, what was that?"

"Look for yourself" she said, leaving her mind in full view. I searched it, then frowned with her. "Oh no! We don't have much time!"

"Katherine, what is it?" Dan asked, looking at me. "The Monacans, their coming in 2 days, 3:45pm exactly at the main entrance." I explained. Dan gave a serous look. "I'll get all the guards on high alert, especially in 2 days."

"Dan no! I have to fight alone. They wanted me, but I refused. They plan on getting me by force."

"Katherine, it's too dangerous!"

"Dan, remember who your looking at? I'm the first member of the Evolved Vampires, I can handle them all!"

"I can't lose you!"

"Dan, I promise I will come back ok?"

Dan sighed at rubbed my cheek. "Ok, just be careful."

"I will"

2 days later 3:40pm

I put on my black tight jeans and a belly open cut white T shirt and a leather jacket with studs. I put golden hoop earrings And my golden chain with yellow eyeshadow and black pencil liner. As shoes I finally put on yellow and white platform heels. I needed to look like I wasn't expecting their attack.

I looked at my watch. 1 minute left. I zoomed to the front gate, waiting for them. Before a moments notice, a large group of vampires landed on the ground from the sky. Some laughed at the sight of me. "This is our challenger? A woman alone?" I heard them say. I smirked at Their foolishness.

"Don't underestimate your opponent" I said before lifting them off the ground and filling the air with the highest level of electricity I could project. Their screams filled the air. Before very long, dead, lifeless bodies were hanging in mid air. I dropped them all, wiping out the entire army. I noticed the King and queen at the back, dead. To my surprise, a figure ran away from the dead bodies into the cold forest.

I left him be, he could cause any harm in the future by himself.

The royals were safe, and anyone who tried to challenge them, had to go through me first...

---------
Hope u liked this chapter. I'd like to say thanks to all the commented on my books. That means a lot to me.
I need 4 comments and a generous amount of views to continue.
THX and enjoy!