I Want You...

Warning X rated Scenes.
(I suggest anyone that doesn't like this stuff move on to the next chapter THX)

I walked up the steps to my bedroom. When I entered, I looked at my changed, fresh Smelling duvet covers. I dreamt if how relaxing it would be when I hopped into bed.

I left the pleasant thought in my mind when I jumped in the shower, scrubbing my body of sweat and dirt. When i got out, the memory of my patents death over run me, lowering my self-esteem. Before I could go into more detail of the thought, a familiar pulling force was tugging me towards my bedroom. I quickly dried myself and wrapped my towel around me. I wondered what was summoning me to my bedroom.

I was shocked when I found Dan lying on my bed, looking at me directly. He got up and walked slowly towards me, cornering me towards the corner. "Hi Dan" I said, knees shaking.

"What's the matter? You've dreamt of this moment haven't you?" he asked seductively, kissing my neck gently.

"Actually I dreamt of something else..." I mumbled. I was then pulled onto the bed, him wrapping his arms around me. We locked into a strong kiss, deepening it each second. I fell into the sensation and flew with it. Before my eyes, Dan threw off his tight shirt, revealing his toned body. I trailed my fingers down his chest before he unwrapped my towel, leaving me open to the eye.

His eyes filled with lust at the sight of me. He then pulled off his jeans and boxers. Now he was just showing off, but he seemed cute when he does. He locked our kiss again, filling my body with sensation. I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment, but to my surprise, he started pushing his part into my area. I let a slight moan as it went deeper into me. When it was in, he paused, letting me get used to his part size.

I gripped the pillow as he started moving it up and down, filling me with pleasure. I moaned with seduction as he went faster, raising my cold heart beat. I felt his release coming on soon. I heard him give a slight moan of delight as he put his hand on my hip, part continuously moving inside my area. I gave a cheeky squeal as he released, calming down the speed until he removed his part inside me. I laughed gently as he turned me around so I was facing him. "I love you" I said in his face. He put his hand on my cheek. " I love you too" he replied, kissing me on the cheek. I draftily fell asleep on his arms. I just heard him say "Your always gonna be my Katherine" before I fell into a deep sleep, covers wrapped around my body, shielded by his muscular arms.

-----------
Hi guys.
It's a strange chapter I know ( You Think!...)

You don't need to put any comments for this chapter, it will just be plain mean if I did that. I'll get cracking on the next Chapter ASAP. THX fir reading if u did...

( I feel really bad doing this chapter....)
* slaps head repeatably until knocks myself out.*

PS * then hits leg with a very long stick*

PPS * I actually did all this...* (not really hehehehe!)

PPSS * then... My arms getting tired I've finished this chapter! bye*

PPSS... Ok Ok I'm stopping!

(Still here hehehehe !)

VAMPGAL2610X LOGGED OFF

NOT!