1

I promised Caroline that I'd give it a try, just for her. She gave me some files to read about my father and I must say I was a bit shocked yet angry.

His name is  Damien Smith. He is the richest guy in Stanford and owns the most popular yet powerful company called DMD. He lives at 112 avenue, bennett street Stanford, London, he's single, owns at least 10 cars, and holds the best parties.

I knew where bennett street was, it was located on the rich side of Stanford. I sighed heavily, he didn't seem as fun as I predicted. My eyes fell on the picture of him, I looked  exactly like him but deep down inside I was nothing like him. My eyes, they were like my mother's. Hazel green that glow in the dark.

Suddenly, the car arrived and it was time to leave. I hugged Caroline and bid my goodbyes to everyone. This summer isn't gonna be the best.

~~~~~~ Damien's POV ~~~~~~

I was currently in a meeting with the board and I was getting frustrated. I didn't want to be here and I didn't care what either of them had to say. I glanced at the clock it was now 12:30pm. I rose up from my chair,

"Listen for the last 100th time Jim, DMD is not a toy that you could play with. I worked my ass off to get this company where it is today, I'm not letting you and Mr.Andrew here ruin it for me." I said angrily.

I left the room and headed to my car and drove home. I was tired. My body was screaming for sleep.

As I entered my house I ran to the shower. It was the best feeling that I ever had all day, the cold water felt nice on my heated body. I dried myself and lay in bed and with one blink of an eye I was asleep.

Everything that you're reading isn't true, it's just stuff made up.