3

~~~~~ Jesiah's POV ~~~~

I was standing in front of a huge mansion. I wasn't surprised at all, the sight before me felt like nothing compared to what he had done to me. For 11 years I lived without this man, why the sudden interest?

The doors opened and a tall, muscular and attractive man walked out. He looked at me and smiled. He looked just like me honestly, it made me angry to know we had the same features.

"Hey. I'm Damien. Damien Smith, and you are?"

"Jesiah. Jesiah Singh." I said.

He eyed me and then nodded. I followed him inside and upstairs. We then walked into a large room painted in navy blue. I placed my bag on the bed and admired the room.

"Ok, this is your room. So listen, something came up at work so I got to go." He said.

I sighed. Wow, amazing. First day here and he already has to go.

"I'll call Kathy over, she'll help you settle in properly. Oh and I'll order pizza cause I really didn't get the time to make prepare a meal, do you need anything?" He said.

I looked at my phone and nodded.

"Um yea, can you tell the Kathy girl to bring a bouquet of flowers for me. Thanks." I sighed.

He gave me a confused look but nodded slowly.

I began to unpack my clothes and explore the house. It was huge, it took me a while to find the stairs. Eventually, I did and I also found the kitchen and the tv room.

"Hi there!" a voice said.

I jumped. I turned to see a curly red headed woman wearing work clothes on and a pizza box in her hand. She's probably Kathy.

"Hi."
"You're Jesiah right?"
"Yeah I am. You're Kathy?"
"Mhm. I brought in the pizza, so how about we dig in then I'll give you a tour around the house?"
"Sure, no problem."

Kathy seemed like a really nice person. She looked about 36 in age with a cheerful personality but she wasn't married at all. She told me she didn't work for Damien and that they were just friends, they met at one of his parties and then they dated for a while but it didn't last long so they settled on being friends. She showed me around the house then she told me she couldn't stay long so she too left.

Eventually I was alone in the house, I lay in bed with the remote in my hand as I flicked through the channels looking for a movie when my phone started to ring.

"Hi Jes!" a familiar voice sang into the phone.

Hearing Caroline's voice brought a smile to my sad face.

"Hey."
"So how was it? Is he nice?" she squeaked. 

"He's alright. I really didn't do much today but I met one of his ex girlfriend
today, she seemed nice." I stated coldly.

The line was quiet for a while.

"Are you serious? Gosh.., well don't worry. I'm sure he'll be even better once you get to know him." she explained.

I replied with a simple "mhm" . After we spoke about general things then she went to bed and so did I.