Chapter 9

Misaki was looking at me with a look that could kill, and I could detect the anger he felt by the red stain on his cheeks. Without a single word he turned around and walked back upstairs. I knew he wanted me to explain myself, yet he was too considerate to create a scene in front of a stranger. I quickly sent Onodera-san home with the promise that my manuscript would be ready the next time he came to check up on me. Then I went upstairs to try to plead my case with Misaki.

"Misaki, can I come in?" I inquired with caution.

Instead of giving a verbal reply, Misaki opened the door to his room and slapped me across the face. I was momentarily shocked that my sweet and innocent Misaki just hit me. However I was able to understand the reasoning behind his actions. Misaki was hurt and angry, and the only one to blame was me. My guilt was undeniable.

"Misaki, let me explain..." I started to plead my case.

"Explain what? That you are free to be clingy with others, yet I am forbidden to have one friend." Misaki spat at me, spurred by the anger he was currently feeling.

"Misaki, you got it all wrong. Onodera-san is my-" I was once again interrupted by Misaki's angry outburst.

"I got it all wrong? I think what I saw was self explanatory. Or are you going to tell me that this Onodera-san person just fell into your arms?"

"Actually that is exactly what happened. Onodera-san is my editor. He came to check up on my progress. As he was about to leave he tripped and I reached out to catch him. Misaki you know I would never look at another person who isn't you." I said as I moved closer to Misaki in hopes of calming him.

"Onodera-san is your editor?" Misaki asked with an appalled look on his face.

"Yes." I said as I reached him and pulled him into my embrace.

It felt so good to be able to hold Misaki once again. I had missed the warmth that I would feel every time I hugged him.

"So there is nothing going on between the two of you?" Misaki asked as he looked up at me with vulnerability shining in his eyes.

"No, there is nothing going on between me and my editor." I reassured Misaki.

"You know this still doesn't explain your behavior earlier." Misaki told me, and I was once again reminded of Sumi-senpai, who was the root of all of my problems.

"Misaki, I can read people better than anyone else. I'm warning you now, there is something off about that person. However, I am willing to let you keep your friendship with that person if you promise that at the first sign of danger you cut off all ties with him. Promise?" I asked.

"Promise." Misaki said as he finally relaxed into my embrace.

I hugged him tighter and relished the feeling of being able to hold him once more. I never want to have a fight with Misaki ever again, especially not a fight over a person as insignificant as Sumi-senpai.

"I'm out of Misaki, I need to recharge." I said as I bent down to kiss Misaki.

To my surprise it was Misaki who wrapped his arms around my neck and deepened the kiss. It seemed like I was not the only one who got jealous and possessive. I broke the kiss to let Misaki catch his breath while I continued to pepper kisses down his neck, before reaching the crook of his neck. I started to suck on the sensitive skin of Misaki's neck and was satisfied to hear him release a pleasure filled moan. My hands slid down to cup Misaki's bottom in order to pull him closer to me so that he could feel the evidence of my desire. Misaki's face flushed a lovely shade of red, a sure sign of the pleasure and embarrassment he was feeling. I could not bear it any longer and kissed Misaki before biting his lips in order to gain entrance into his sweet mouth. I was once again struck with wonder at how delightful it felt to kiss Misaki. It was a feeling incomparable to any other, a feeling that filled my whole body with warmth and sent my heart racing at a million beats per second. Without thinking I broke off the kiss and whispered-

"I love you."

***End of Chapter***

If you enjoyed this chapter please comment, vote, share, and follow.
Next update: Friday, December 23, 2016.

私の美咲- My Misakiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें