Chapter 20

Misaki's P.O.V

"It was me, I am the one who wrote that story." Usagi-san's confession filled the room as silence stretched between us.

I found myself feeling shocked, yet at the same time I felt whole. It's as if I had just found the piece of myself that I was missing. It had never occurred to me that that missing piece would be found in Usagi-san. However, now that I knew the truth I can not believe that I didn't figure this out sooner. All the pieces to the puzzle were there I just refused to put them together.

"Misaki, did you hear me? I said that I was the one who wrote that story." Usagi-san repeated after a while of silence.

"I heard you the first time. I was just surprised. Are you sure you are not lying?" I asked, because the fact that he wrote my favorite story was still unreal to me.

"Misaki, I would never lie about this, especially to you." He replied.

"I know." I whispered, but he still heard me.

"How about telling me, 'Usagi-san, you are the best and I love you the most. Your story is better than Ijuuin-sensei's The Kan'." Usagi-san said while imitating my voice.

"No, Ijuuin-sensei's The Kan is the best." I hurriedly responded.

There was no way I would tell him that the only story I liked more than The Kan was his unpublished story. He would surely never let me forget that.

"I'm hurt and I need a healing kiss from Misaki." Usagi-san said as he moved closer to me in an attempt to kiss me. I was able to avoid the kiss in time by covering his mouth with my hand.

"No kisses for you." I teased him, knowing that if he really wanted to kiss me he would do it.

"Fine." He responded as he licked my hand.

"Actually, Usagi-san I am curious about one thing that you wrote in your story." I told him a more serious tone.

"What is it?" He asked as he moved to sit beside me on the bed.

"There was this scene in the story that you described the main character having visited many times. I was wondering if the place actually exist. I remember the first time Takahiro read me the story, I was enchanted by the description and since then I have always wanted to visit the place." I started off.

"Was it 'The Sky' scene?" Usagi-san asked to my surprise.

"Yes. How did you know?" I asked a little shocked that he was able to guess the scene that I was referring to.

"Takahiro also asked me about that scene once. And yes, that place really does exist. I used to visit it all the time when I was young. It was my favorite place to go when I wanted to be alone." Usagi-san said with a far away look in his eyes, it was as if he had been transported back to that place.

"I bet it's as beautiful as you described it." I said.

"Oh, it is. Would you like to see it?" He asked in an excited tone.

"Yes! I have always wanted to visit that place ever since I first heard of it. I remember wishing that a place like that actually existed." I responded excitedly.

"I'll take you there if you give me a kiss." Usagi-san said with a mischievous smirk.

"You wish." I responded as I got under the covers ready to sleep.

"I don't have to wish for something that's already mine." He said as he leaned down to kiss me, this time I was too slow to avoid it and he finally succeeded in kissing me.

The kiss started off slow and sweet, but it soon turned to a kiss full of passion. Usagi-san pulled me closer to him till there was not an inch of space between us. He then continued to pepper me with passionate kisses that always manage to steal my breath away. Any remaining thought that lingered in my mind were chased away by the intoxicating taste of Usagi-san's lips on mine. The feeling of his hands roaming around my body started a fire deep in the pit of my stomach, that soon started to spread all over my body. My heartbeat accelerated in anticipation of what was to come, as I surrendered myself to Usagi-san.

***End of Chapter***

Author's Note:
Hey everyone!! I hope everyone had a beautiful week. Firstly, I want to apologize for not updating last week, I'm really sorry. I was on vacation with my family so I was unable to update. I just came back home today but I didn't want to leave you guys hanging, so I decided to update. I hope you all understand and I hope you continue to support me. Thanks for taking the time to read my story, I really appreciate it.

-Sapphire3721

As always if you enjoyed this chapter please comment, vote, share, and follow.