Chapter 15

I took Misaki to one of my favorite restaurants. A restaurant that was mainly for high class people, however it provided privacy for the customers. I knew that Misaki would feel uneasy if he were to eat in a public environment, therefore I chose this restaurant.

Misaki was in a new suit that I specifically picked out for him. A suit that clung to his petite frame, and showed off his slender figure. Though it was somewhat strange to see Misaki is a suit, he looked dashing in it, and I found myself wondering how he would look in other clothes.

"Usagi-san you are staring too much, it's uncomfortable." Misaki spoke up, as a pink blush slowly stained his cheeks.

"I'm just appreciating what's mine, after all it's not everyday I get to see you in a suit." I said.

"Stop saying weird things. We should have just gone home to eat." Misaki pouted.

"It's not weird, you really do look sexy in that suit. But you would look even sexier without the suit." I teased him in order to get him to relax a little.

"B-Ba-ka Usagi-san..." Misaki stuttered as he blushed a deep shade of red.

As I was leaning in to steal a kiss the waiter came to deliver the food I had previously order for the both of us. The waiter offered me a glass of wine to taste, and upon giving my approval he went on to pour Misaki a glass. He then excused himself and we were left to continue our conversation.

"Misaki, next week is the celebration for that award I won. I want you to go with me." I said, bringing up the subject of the award ceremony that I was forced to attend.

"Usagi-san you know I don't like going to fancy and public events." Misaki protested.

"Misaki, I need you there with me. If you don't go with me, I won't go either." I threatened knowing that Misaki would have to agree to come with me.

"Fine, I'll go." Misaki sighed in resignation.

"Great!" I exclaimed.

With that we continued to eat, and converse about random things. All to soon, though, the sun set and the moon rose signaling the beginning of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we were driving home Misaki saw the Ferris wheel shinning brightly, like a star, in the night sky. Upon seeing the way his eyes lit up, I decided that one more stop wouldn't hurt.

When I went to pay for the tickets I was told that it was past closing time, therefore I offered to pay double the price in order to get Misaki and myself on the Ferris wheel. Thankfully the attendant agreed to let us go one round.

"Have you ever been on a Ferris wheel Usagi-san?" Misaki questioned as we slowly approached the top.

"Once, when I was a child. I came with my mom." I replied without thinking.

"What about your dad?" He inquired.

Silence filled the Ferris wheel car as I debated whether I was ready to tell him about my father. In the end the silence continued, because while a part of me wanted to tell him the truth, another part of me wasn't ready to do so.

"Usagi-san I'm not going to force you to talk to me, but I want you to know that I am here for you. Also I ask questions about your family because I want to know everything about you, whether that's good or bad." Misaki soft voice broke the silence.

"Why?" I demanded, hoping to hear the words I've been seeking from him.

"Why?....well isn't it normal to want to know everything about the person you love?" Misaki questioned as he moved to sit beside me.

For the first time in my life, words failed to come to me. I sat there motionless as the Ferris wheel came to a stop at the top. Looking down, the lights from the buildings and streets shone brightly, but I was blind to them. From afar one could hear the sound of passing cars, but I was deaf to all noise. Time seem to have frozen, yet the world seemed to be rushing by. Then as if I was reborn into the world; all the sight that I was blind to was now visible, all the noise that I was deaf to was now audible, and time returned to its original speed. Likewise, words that had eluded me, now came pouring out of me.

"The person you love....love....Misaki, do you love me?" I finally dared to ask.

"Usagi-san, I love you." Misaki breathed out.

"If I didn't feel anything for you, I wouldn't stay by your side." He continued.

Misaki then grabbed my hand, and rested his head on my shoulders.

"I love you too Misaki." I happily responded to his confession, as I wrapped my free arm around his waist.

We stayed like that, in comfortable silence, as we started the slow descent back to the ground.

***End of Chapter***

If you enjoyed this chapter please comment, vote, share, and follow.