Chapter 3

*kais POV*
~3 weeks later~

My mind is running frantically. I'm going to be emperor in a week. I don't think I'm ready.... I try to calm my mind when I suddenly realize I haven't seen Selene in almost a month. Where could she be? Thoughts of where she could be enter my mind full force. I try to calm them but I can't because...
I love her...
I grow more and more anxious as my mind fills with things that could have happened.
She could be dead.
Hurt.
Kidnaped.
No kai stop.
But my thoughts don't stop.
What if I never see her again.
I'm suddenly snapped out of my thoughts as Torin walks in.
"Your highness, selene has requested for you to meet her in the gardens."
So she's safe...
"I'll be out in a minute. Thank you Torin."
As Torin walks out I silently celebrate.
Selene's safe.

~In the hall~

As I'm walking to the gardens I suddenly get stopped by...I looked at the girl. Great.
"Hello your highness." She says in a soft voice.
"Hello Levana." I try to keep a smile on my face but I just can't stand her.
"I see your ok your way to the gardens. Maybe I could join you?"
"That won't be necessary I'm meeting someone there. Thank you for the offer though." I say knowing she hates my response. She always gets what she wants no matter who she has to hurt.
"Oh may I ask who?"
I really don't want to tell her so I simply say.

"Not you. So good day."
And with that I left. Off to see selene.

----------------------------------------------
Chapter 3 yay. Thank you all for reading it means a lot. Next update will be 2 chapters and it's going to get good soon😉