Chapter 17

*kais POV*

*6 years later*

Levana and I have been doing really good the past few years. She's really been making me happy. She's been the only light in my life for a while. We've already talked about getting married. I've been thinking about everything and I've decided. It's time. I'm going to propose to my queen. I'm finally ready. I already have the perfect ring. Silver with a gorgeous red Ruby in the middle. She'll love it. It suits her perfectly. As I pace around my office I think about Selene, again. She's been gone for six years. I was never told she died but I just assumed she didn't make it. I went to see how she was two days after I took her in and her and the doctor were nowhere to be found. I didn't ask questions after that.

Stars I miss her. I wondered if she would be happy for levana and I or if she'd hate her. Maybe Selene would be the one I was going to propose to. No, that was a stupid thought. She always said she had a crush on a boy in the palace. I never knew who though. I was beyond jealous but I never showed it. I bet selene would be beautiful if she was still alive. I suddenly doze off into thought about selene and I until Levana knocks.

   "Come in love." I say. I knew it was her. She has a certain knock.  She walks in blushing a little. I pull her into a short kiss then look at her.

   "Do you have any plans for tonight love?" I ask her.

   "Um....no" she replies sweetly.

   "Good. I have something planned. Go change into something nice and meet me in the gardens." I kissed her hand and she left, her gorgeous curls bouncing as she walked. I want wait to be married to her. I just have to get over my nerves and she'll be mine forever.

--------------------------------------------------
Another update yay! Again....sorry kaider fans. Please don't kill me.