Chapter 14

*cinders POV*

"Thorne!" Cress yelled as she was running around the kitchen with thorne threatening to tickle her.

I laughed. "If you just let him tickle you he'll get bored and let you go." Thorne stoped. *how do you know." He said turning to me. "It's simple. If it's not fun for you you'll stop." I reply. He looked at me, smirking. Oh no. I scream and run around the kitchen as fast as I can, my cyborg leg making it harder to run.

He finally catches up to me and pins me to a couch. "Carswell Thorne!" He tickles me as hard as he can. I laugh uncontrollably. Scarlet laughed as she walked in.

"Just don't laugh, then he won't want to tickle you." She said mimicking me.

"Whatever." I say through my laughing. Thorne laughed and finally stoped tickling me. I sat up and pulled down my shirt. "I can't help it. I'm ticklish."

The past few months have been pretty fun I have to admit. I share a room with Iko. She's crazy but she's super fun. I kinda love being here. Thorne is like my best friend, after Iko, yeah he's a weird flirty fourteen year old but he's fun. Scarlet is pretty nice too, but she's also kinda scary. Wolf didn't talk much but he seems pretty nice too. Cress is also one of my best friends. I'm happy to have all these new friends in my life but there's one friend I can't ever forget.

Kai.

Stars I miss him so much. I would give anything to see him and his perfect smile again.

------------------------------------------------------
Here's the next chapter. Sorry I didn't update for so long I just started my next semester of high school and it's been busy but I've decided to update every Sunday. Maybe sometimes on Saturday too. Anyway, let me know what you think in the comments!