Chapter 15

*kais POV*

The day finally came. My first date. I got dressed in my best clothes. My favorite navy blue suit and my best black dress shoes. My adviser Torin doesn't really approve of this whole date, but I think it's the best idea I've ever had. My first date with my girlfriend, and the princess of Luna. That's genius. This will be amazing, not only for me but New Beijing. Luna and earth will finally have an alliance, just like my dad wanted.

I checked the time and saw it was 8:30, date time. I walked down the hall to levana room. Stars I'm nervous. I knocked after letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding. She finally came to the door wearing the most beautiful red gown I've ever seen. It tugged on her curves perfectly, and showed off her auburn hair in perfect curls on her chest.

"Wow." I said, jaw hanging open. She giggled.

"Like what you see." She said sweetly, showing off her dress.

"Very much." I replied as I took her hand in mine as we walked to the gardens for our date.

*time skip*

As we got to the gardens, I watched as levana looked at the candle lit dinner in awe.

"It's beautiful." She said never taking her eyes off the lights.

"Well I only make the best for my princess." I said and kissed her hand. I led her to the table and pulled her chair for her. As we ate we talked about anything and everything. I learned a lot about her, things like her dream to rule one day and a lot about her family. She told me her mom and dad had fallen very ill and nobody knows if they'll make it. If they don't that's when levana comes in and becomes queen.

After eating dinner we went to sit by my mothers favorite cherry blossom tree. The same one selene and I used to play under. I shake away my thoughts of selene and remember my girlfriend is levana, selene is gone and she always will be. I take Levana's hands in mine and turn to face her.

"Levana?" I stare at her perfect lips as she replies.

"Yes kai?" I lean in closer to her and close the gap between us. I pull her closer as I kiss her. We ended up kissing for a while until I finally pull away.

"Levana. I-...I love you."

---------------------------------------------------
There you go. Another chapter cause I feel bad for not updating. Kaider fans....I'm so sorry😭 don't kill me please. Anyway, hope you enjoyed.