Capter 8

*cinders POV*

  I woke up in an all white room confused as ever.

   "Ah your awake."

I look around, it's too bright to see anything.

   "Who said that..."

The voice chuckled "Dr.Erland. I just saved your life, although your much different now."

   "Different? What do you mean?"

   "Well you got shot. Also your a ..........cyborg."

   "A cyborg?!" I practically yelled.

  "Yes. You wouldn't have lived if you weren't. The bullet went in your heart all but one chamber lucky for you kept you alive long enough to come here. But your leg and your hand got completely paralyzed. So I had to...not getting to graphic, cut them off and give you cyborg parts."

   "But-.....I-...."

   "It will take some getting used to but eventually you'll get used to it."

   "So how am I supposed to hide them."

   "Oh that won't be a problem. I'm sending you to Riuex France-"

I cut him off. "Why would I go there?"

   "Just trust me. It's the safest place for you until the princess is gone. There is a group of people there so you'll have plenty of friends who won't judge you."

   "But-..."

This time he cut me off.

   "No buts, your going. I'll take you first thing in the morning. For now get some sleep."

   "I-.....okay."

I give in and lay down thinking about how different my life will be now. I'll have friends so that's a plus. Maybe it won't be so bad. Then it hit me.

   I'll never see kai again...

-----------------------------------------------------
There you go now you know what happened to cinder. She's alive! Yay! Next chapter will come soon don't worry. Thank you all for reading! Leave as many comments as you want please I'd love to talk to you all!