Chapter 30

*levana's POV*

   No. There is no way that idiotic, cyborg, good for nothing, filthy maid is taking my place again. 

  I rushed straight to the only help I knew I had. Sybil.

  "Sybil! Don't test me right now! Just listen and follow out my orders swiftly and secretly, understand?"

  She nodded, Too afraid to say anything.

  "That stupid maid is back as you know, but now she's taking my one and only from me as well. We both know that can't happen, don't we?"

  "Yes, your highness", she finally spoke.

  "Good. Which is why I called upon you, my dear friend. I need you to take care of the filthy freak."

  Sybil's eyes followed my hand as I reached for a small wooden box, just big enough for a weapon. I pulled out my trusty blade. The same one I had used to cut a child's face years ago. It works wonders.

  "I need you to take this blade-", I slowly lowered my voice as I walked closer to her, "and slit the cyborgs throat. One clean cut. Is that clear my dear?"

  I drew my finger across her neck as to show her how the deed should be done. She nodded, knowing she could do this. And I did too, she has always carried out my orders.

  "Yes, my queen. Clear as day, your highness."

"Good, now go. Plan your attack." Again, I lowered my voice, "swiftly and secretly."

And with that, she left. My plan was underway. In no time, my fiancé would finally be mine again.

———————————————————————
So uh.....hey guys! I'm so sorry about taking literal years to write again but I really appreciated all of you who still cared enough to ask for an update. I hope this short chapter was fulfilling enough until the next one! Thanks for reading lovelies!