chapter 18

*kais pov*

I couldn't wait much longer. Levana looked gorgeous in her dress, and perfectly styled hair, and perfectly plump lips. I smiled at her. She didn't seem to notice. shes probably just nervous. I thought to myself. I grab her hand across the table placing a soft kiss on her knuckles. she looks at me, confused at first but then slowly turns her lips into a smile. The moment didn't last long as she turned her head towards the waiter. hm, shes acting weird. I thought as we ate our food.

After finishing our food I lead her to a small and hidden section of the gardens, full of beautiful roses the color of her blood red lips.

"what is all this sugar?" Levana says, turning to me.

I take a breath, preparing for what I am about to do. Also, letting go of any last thoughts i had of Selene.

"Levana, ever since I met you, this is all I've wanted for us. Not only for our countries, er- planet in your case, but for us. you and I. Levana, you're gorgeous and everything i could ever ask for-" She smiled, obviously pleased by what I said. "you're kind, generous, and overall an amazing person to be with. I can't stop thinking of spending the rest of my life with you."

I kneel down on one knee and pull the ring out of my pocket, opening up the box to reveal a beautiful ring.

"Levana, will you-" I was suddenly stopped by a scream.

"Yes! yes yes yes!" she screams as she takes the ring and slips it on her finger.

I stood up leaning in for a romantic kiss, but she shoves her port in my face. "Make yourself useful and take a picture wont you?" she says sounding kind of bossy. I took the picture anyway.

something isn't right with her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a new chapter! finally! I'm very sorry about making you all wait so long but here you go! hope this helped!