01 - The Drunk Confessions

Louis sits alone in his room, taking another swig of straight up vodka. He shivers as it crawls down his throat, leaving the burning sensation in which he loves so much. 

Louis decided to get drunk on his own because he was having one of those nights. You know the type, feeling depressed at 1 in the morning, and wanting to curl up in a ball and die? Yeah, one of those. 

Not thinking, Louis walks over to his laptop on the other side of the room. He brings it to his bed, where he sits criss-cross, and sets the laptop in front of him. He can't stop thinking of Harry Styles, the "secret" love of his life. The alcohol has really gotten to Louis, and he knows it. He ignores his common sense, though, and opens his video recording application. Taking one last drink out of the vodka bottle, Louis sets it on his side table. There's this thing about Louis, it's that when he's drunk, his eyes don't go red and he doesn't get all unbalanced. The only way you would be able to tell that Louis was drunk was if observed personality changes or used one of those breathalyzers. Louis takes this to his advantage.

"Here goes it." He whispers to himself, hitting the record button, starting a video. "Hello, my people!" he says his average greeting. "I have a very special video for you tonight." he smirks. "We are going to discuss the miracle of a person that is Harry Styles."

So, he starts. He first talks about the luscious curls, going in depth about how he would love to tangle his fingers in them, maybe tug on them, hearing Harry whimper his name. Then, he talks about Harry's cherry red lips and how much he loves it when Harry takes them between his teeth or smooths them over with his tongue. He also expresses how much he would love those blood red lips to be on his own, "or on other places, if you catch my drift." Louis says. Next, he explains why Harry's muscles are pure heaven, including the reasoning of wanting to watch them flex as Harry does dirty, dirty things to him. After that, he gushes over Harry's beautiful green eyes in which Louis says he could stare into forever. 

Finally, Louis talks about Harry's personality.

"You know, Harry's a big dork. He's the dorkiest dork of them all. But, that's what I like best about him. Underneath that sex god of a body, he's just a cute little dork. That doesn't stop me from thinking he's a monster in bed, though." he winks. "Anyway, I imagine that when Harry gets mad, he might throw a thing or two, but damn, imagine his veins popping out, or his voice raising, becoming raspy beyond compare.." Louis goes off in a daze. "Oh yeah, sorry. Forgot you were there. Anyway, this is Louis Tomlinson, signing off. Love you all—especially you, Harry Styles—and goodbye, see you next week!" Louis blows a kiss at the camera and flashes a beautiful smile. He then hits the end button and doesn't think twice before he publishes the video. It may have been 2 in the morning in London, but immediately the video was a hit. 

Louis doesn't check the stats later, though, he is too disoriented from all the vodka. Eventually he lets his eyes roll back into his head, sleep enveloping the piss drunk boy.  

✖ ✖ ✖

Harry wakes up late the next morning, sleeping on his best mate's—Niall's—sofa. Niall and Harry had been friends since grade school.

Harry groggily rubs his eyes, unaware of all the confusion in the YouTube community. He is, however, aware of the smell of food coming from Niall's kitchen. He stands up, his long legs swinging off the sofa and his rather large feet hitting the carpeted flooring. He walks into the kitchen, where he sees Niall eating some scrambled eggs. 

"Harold! You're finally up!" Niall enthuses, moving his gaze up to Harry's unruly mess of hair. "Might want to brush that, mate."

"Oh, shut up." Harry replies as he drags his fingers through his hair.