29 - Movie Script

"Harry! Harry! Harry! Haaarrrrryy!" Louis calls into their bedroom. It's currently two in the morning, and Louis just finished the script for his movie. 

"Lou?" Harry mumbles from under the blankets. "What time is it?"

"It's, uh," Louis glances at the digital clock that sits on the dresser in the room. "two-thirteen."

"Come to bed, babe." 

"No! Get up! I finished my script!" Louis says, giddily. 

"How about in the morning?"

"Technically it is the morning right now." Louis persuades. 

"Did you get any sleep yet?" Harry props his head up with his arm. 

"Well, no, but I finished! And it's great!"

"How much coffee did you drink?" Harry raises an eyebrow.

"I don't know, I lost track," Louis pouts. "But I finished!"

"I get that, Lou. I'll read it in the morning. Now come to bed." Harry pats the pillow next to him. 

Louis reluctantly climbs under the blankets. As soon as he lies down, he's engulfed in Harry's warm embrace.

"I'm sure the script is brilliant, but if you don't get any sleep, you will be crabby tomorrow."

"I'm sure you're right." Louis admits, snuggling into Harry's chest. 

"Mhmm." Harry hums, falling back asleep. 

Louis is still too hyped up on coffee to fall asleep, so he focuses on how Harry's chest rises and falls while he sleeps. Eventually, after fidgeting around for awhile, Louis falls asleep.

✖ ✖ ✖

When Louis wakes up, it's one in the afternoon. Harry's not in bed anymore, and Louis is sprawled out across the whole mattress. 

He sits up slowly and raises his arms over his head, then looking at the clock and furrowing his eyebrows. He doesn't think it's possible that he could've slept till one, but he did, nonetheless.

Louis swings his legs over the side of his bed and gets up, going to the bathroom straightaway. Then, he goes into the kitchen and pours himself a bowl of cereal. When he had first moved in, Louis had discovered that Harry had multiple Disney cereal bowls, from ones with Toy Story characters on them to Cinderella. Harry'd been teased about it for a week, then Louis let it fly. Actually, he just poured cereal into a Beauty and the Beast bowl, so.

He then sits in the living room, and clicks on the television. He's not really watching it, it's basically just a little background noise. Then, he wonders where Harry is. He's not in the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, or living room, and there's really no where else he would be, unless he left and went somewhere. 

After finishing his cereal, Louis checks his phone, and sure enough, there's a text from Harry.

Hiii, sleepy boy, I went to the store. We're running low on food, I'll be back in half an hour .xx H

And Louis finds it kind of funny that Harry still signs of with 'H', because he of all people should know that his number is obviously saved into Louis' phone. 

 Anyway, the text was sent fifteen minutes ago, meaning Harry will be back in roughly another fifteen minutes. Until then, Louis is alone. 

Louis runs his hand through his hair and when he realizes how greasy it is, he cringes. He decides he must immediately take a shower, especially before Harry gets home. And, while he's in the shower, he realizes just how long his hair is. 

When he gets out of the shower, Louis shakes his hair like a dog would. The hair falls into his eyes, so Louis thinks of a solution. He thinks, when he's putting on one of Harry's bandanas, that it's going to be funny, because Louis generally always picks on Harry when he wears them. (But, Louis knows they aren't as bad as when Harry ties up his hair with little rubber bands.) (Like, seriously, does he want to look like a little girl?)

That's when Louis remembers what he did the previous night. Hurriedly, he runs to the desk he was working at last night. He smiles when he rereads what he wrote previously, as he finds it a perfect way to end a movie. 

Now, he's even more excited to show Harry, and he's feeling really hyper. And, he's craving Pop Rocks, because, for being his obsession, he hasn't been obsessing over them very much lately. So, he looks around, as if there's someone who's watching him, before making his way to the closet where he hid his box of Pop Rocks from Tyler Oakley. He's eaten about half of what he's been given so far. 

He hid the box and hasn't told Harry about it because Louis' got a little problem with sharing. Sharing Pop Rocks, sharing ideas, sharing his boyfriend... sharing anything, really, is a problem. 

Louis takes out two packs and then shuts the box and pushes it back into the back of the closet. As he's finishing the second pack, he hears the front door open, and then he hears Harry call out in a high, exaggerated voice, "Honey, I'm hoooomme!"

Louis laughs, then pours the rest of the candy into his mouth. He goes out to meet Harry in the living room after the crackling stops. 

"Hi Harry," Louis smiles. "I have to show you the script now!"

"Oh yeah! Okay, let's see it," Harry pauses. "But why is your tongue blue? And why are you wearing one of my bandanas?"

"Oh, I need a haircut. And, uhm, I.. ate some blue berries?"

"Lou, we don't have blue berries. Plus, they don't turn your tongue blue."

"Okay, fine. I ate your last Airhead." Which, isn't a total lie, because Louis did eat it last night. 

"How dare you!" Harry fake gasps before attacking Louis by tickling him. 

"I—I'm sorr-ry!" Louis gasps out between laughs, trying to push Harry away. 

"Tell that to your blue tongue!" Harry teases, but stops tickling Louis. 

Louis just pouts, and then leads Harry to where his script lies. Louis passes the paper to Harry with bright eyes. 

Harry reads it, and Louis watches his face as he does so. Harry smiles at some points, and frown at others. When he reads the last line, he snorts, because he finds it stupidly funny.

"So, did you like it?" Louis prods, smiling wide. 

"Yeah. But, don't you think you could change—"

"I don't want to change anything." Louis frowns.

"Constructive criticism, Lou," Harry responds. "Instead of this person saying this," Harry points at something on the paper. "couldn't he say—"

"I like what he says there." Louis says, stubbornly. "I don't want to change anything, okay? I like it the way it is."

"Okay, fine." Harry sighs. "On another note, Niall finally got his money back from Elaine."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, turns out her real name isn't even Elaine. Would you believe that?"

"What? How about her dad?"

"He's with her; I guess it's a family business." Harry shrugs. "Her real name is Patricia and her dad's real name is Bryan."

"Weird. That could have been you. You know, joining the family business." Louis teases. 

"It's not like I was going to marry her!" Harry defends himself, pouting. 

"Hmm, you never know. Good thing Super Lou came to the rescue."

✖ ✖ ✖

something i've been wanting to say lately: remember that i am just a teenage girl! i'm not a professional author. and, i live in america and often write about louis and harry living in the uk, so i don't necessarily know all the customs or stores or sayings. i'm not always going to spell things right or use the right words or know the names of certain things, and if you are reading my books you will have to cope with that. just know that i am very appreciative and you all mean so so so much to me, honestly.

[edited]