Character Ask I

basically this is gonna be written in play script hehe (and it's pretty long because i got a lot of questions)

KATE: Today I have gathered all the characters to answer all the questions you may have!

ELAINE: Why do I have to be here?? Like, I just messed with every single character and reader. What do they want from me? (picks at fingernails)

HARRY: Right, why is she here? Can't she leave? (pouts)

NIALL: Yeah! She better leave before she steals all our money!

ZAYN: (giggles) Patricia... like from Pitch Perfect!

LOUIS: (laughs) Fat Amy!

ELAINE: That's exactly why I have a fake name... (sighs)

KATE: Anyway... the first question is for Louis.

LOUIS: Yes! Because I'm the best! And I have the best ass!

PERRIE / CATALINA / ASHLEY / HARRY: (in unison) True.

ELAINE: (scoffs)

KATE: Elaine, you got no ass; not compared to Louis. Stop scoffing and agree with the queen.

LOUIS: (bows)

KATE: So, laughsx asked, "Louis, would you wanna marry Harry?"

LOUIS: Hah, that rhymed. (pauses) I mean.. maybe eventually but it's a little early right now..

CATALINA: You already live together... just get hitched, guys.

ZAYN: Uh... how'd she even get here? I thought she was in America!

KATE: (ignores ZAYN) The next few questions are for me. lalalavender11 asked, "How many chapters do you have planned?"

To be honest, I don't have any chapters planned. I write them as I think of things. I guess I'll probably just stop writing it when it feels like a good ending.

From angeliclou, we have a lot of questions for me.. and I'm not going to answer them because she's a hoe.

HARRY: That's not very nice!

KATE: Eh, she's my best friend; I can call her a hoe.

HARRY: (shrugs)

KATE: Here's a question for Zayn from Niallerismine0913, "Zayn, do you really like Liam and if you do, what do you like about him? Are you scared people will judge you if you do happen to like Liam?"

ZAYN: I mean, of course I like Liam as a friend... but Kate stated at the beginning of this book there wouldn't be any romance besides Larry...

KATE: I could make Ziam happen... But, I did say no other romances... so unless there is an overwhelming response for Ziam, I'm going to have to keep my rule. I mean... I could change it if it's what the readers want... (wink, wink)

ASHLEY: Uh, Liam is kind of my boyfriend. And Zayn is dating Perrie... if they're going to be gay.. what happens to us?

KATE: Err.. you get let down easy. (shrugs)