48 - Let's Try Again

The boys get back to the hotel eventually, after a car ride full of teasing Niall and Zayn. (Especially Zayn.)

It occurs, just then, to Louis, whatever happened with Liam's girlfriend, Ashley? Liam's not the cheating type, so he ought to have broken up with her... but Harry and Louis left Delilah with her. 

"Li..." Louis drags, following Liam into his hotel room rather than going to his own.

"Yeah? If this is about Zayn dressed as a girl I'm not sure—"

"It's not. Well it could be..." Louis winks. "But, uh, what happened with Ashley?" 

"I broke up with her before we left, why?" Liam tilts his head, quizzically looking at Louis. 

"She has my — Harry's and my — cat. We gave it to her just before we left..."

Liam's mouth forms a little circle shape, before he closes it and purses his lips, "Hmmm." 

Louis clicks his tongue a few times, looking to Liam, expecting him to say something. 

"I dunno, man." he shrugs. "She's a nice person, I'm sure she's still taking care of your cat."

"Well, okay. That's good, I guess. Now, onto Zayn dressed as a girl..." Louis smirks. 

"Nope! That's enough for now, Mr. Tomlinson," Liam takes hold of Louis' shoulders, pushing him out the door. He slams the door after Louis is out of the threshold. 

"Damn, people these days." Louis mutters under his breath, walking down the hall a little to his and Harry's room. 

He knocks on the door since he gave Harry his key, and Harry opens it a few moments after Louis knocks. Louis is greeted with a camera in his face. 

"Hi, Lou!" Harry chirps. "I was just explaining what happened today." he points to the camera. 

"I was gonna do that!" Louis whines, punching Harry's shoulder.

Harry makes a little 'oof' sound, before going back to telling his story to the camera. Louis ignores him, finding himself rummaging through the fridge. He grabs a yogurt and settles himself on the bed, watching Harry talk. 

After he finishes the vlog, Louis pipes up, "What am I supposed to do for my daily video, then?" 

Harry bites his lip, thinking. "Oh!" he says as if an light bulb just went on. "Remember the first day we did videos together?"

"That was a disaster." Louis frowns, not liking remembering that day. 

"I know. Sorry about that." Harry reaches across the bed to press a little kiss to Louis' cheek. "But we never finished our Ask Larry..."

"Yes!" Louis cheers, grabbing his phone out of where it rests in his back pocket. Harry does the same, and then both of them are tweeting. 

@Louis_Tomlinson: We'll finish it this time... #AskLarry

@Harry_Styles: #AskLarry is now accepting questions, of all types!

After Louis reads Harry's tweet, he groans. "Now all the questions are going to be perverted!"

"I said, 'of all types', that means all types, Louis." Harry replies, setting up Louis' camera for him. 

"That's not what the fans are going to take of it..." Louis sighs, wondering how his boyfriend could still be so clueless. 

They wait about fifteen minutes, until the hashtag is trending. "Here we are, then," Louis smiles as he shows Harry the trend. 

"Sweet! Let's do this."