30 - Haircuts

"You know what we need?" Louis asks Harry absentmindedly as they cuddle on the couch. 

"Hmm?" Harry hums, tracing Louis' foot with his own.

"Haircuts." Louis replies, tugging lightly at a few long strands of Harry's hair, pulling them in front of the taller boy's eyes. 

Harry nods, raking his rather large hand through his hair. It's not as curly when it's long. 

"When should we go?" Harry asks.

"I don't know. When do you want to go?"

"I asked you first."

"So?"

"So you have to choose."

"But I want you to."

"Too bad."

"Ugh." Louis groans, losing the little fight. "Let's leave now." He smirks. 

"What!? I'm not even ready!"

"You told me I got to pick, so now we're going. Get your ass up and into the truck, babe!" Louis laughs, getting up off Harry and walking out the door of their house. 

Harry groans, pulling himself up from his laying position. He then follows Louis out to the truck and slides into the driver's seat, starting up the engine and pulling out of the driveway. 

"You're such a dick." Harry groans, still complaining about having to get up.

"Well, I have one," Louis shrugs, palming his groin. He then makes an over-exaggerated moaning sound, before saying "and you like it."

Harry shifts in his seat, trying not to look over at Louis as he continues to tease Harry.

"Mmm, and you want it right now." Louis says, making Harry's lower regions grow uncomfortable. "Just say it, babe, and it's yours." 

"I'm driving, Louis, stop it!" 

"Yeah, so?" Louis grins cheekily. "I'm not."

"And what're you going to do?" Harry provokes, Louis then getting a devilish smirk. 

"You wanna know?"

"Mhm."

And with that, Louis brings his hands over to the zipper of Harry's pants. He unzips them, and then tugs the tight pants down, just half-way down Harry's thighs. 

Harry has wide eyes, and he's wondering if Louis is seriously dumb enough to do this right now. Sure enough, he is.

Harry's boxers are tugged down next, and before this can turn too bad, Harry pulls over. Pulling over still doesn't help the fact that they are on a busy road, where just about anyone could pull over next to them and... watch. 

Louis takes no mind to this, however, and soon his head is bobbing up and down and Harry's emitting heavenly deep moans throughout the vehicle. Soon, Louis' eyes are watering from gagging and Harry's sweating. 

"Shit, Lou." Harry breathes, his eyes rolling back into his head and his voice deep and raspy. This just causes Louis to go faster. 

With only a few more bobs, Harry comes with several higher-pitched moans and Louis pops his mouth off his boyfriend's throbbing length. 

"Wow." Is all Harry can say as he watches Louis wipe the corner of his mouth with his fingers. 

"Wow." Louis replies with a smirk, ready to torment his boyfriend some more. "You know, your cu—"

"Stop."

"I was just gonna say it tastes—"

"Stop!"

"Okay, okay, fine." Louis crosses his arms over his chest and pouts, making his already swollen red lips more prominent. 

"Fuck, Tomlinson." Harry sighs.

"What?"

"You're so fucking hot. How the hell did I get you?" 

"Easy. You're hot, yourself. Two hotties equals scorching hot couple." Louis says with a nod. "Now, let's go get haircuts."

✖ ✖ ✖

Harry and Louis walk into the little hair salon, and there are two other people waiting to get haircuts in front of them. They settle onto the little loveseat and Louis picks up a magazine, flipping through the pages and pointing out something that looks funny to Harry every once and awhile. 

Before long, a lady takes Harry to get his hair trimmed, and Louis is left alone in the company of a mother and her what-looks-to-be-five-year-old son. The kid is complaining about not wanting to cut his hair, and Louis knows he's about to throw a tantrum. 

Sure enough, the kid starts yelling at his mother, whom is then looking around for anyone who is watching. She locks eyes with Harry and gives him an apologetic smile, before taking care of her son. 

Within the next few minutes, a man comes out and calls Louis to come over. Louis takes a seat and then is wrapped in an apron to keep the hair off his clothes. 

"Just a few inches off, please." Louis says, and the guy nods. 

He sits there for a few minutes, awkwardly watching himself in the mirror. Eventually, he is let go, and goes and pays for the haircut. Then, he sees Harry.

"Harry!? What did you do with your hair?" Louis is taken aback by Harry's quiff. 

"It's an updo. You likey?"

Louis blinks for a few times, and tilts his head slightly to the left. He examines the way Harry's hair is sloped up, and slowly begins to like it more. "Yeah, I likey."

"Okay, good. 'Cause I thought that you wouldn't, and then I was getting worried! Oh god, I'm glad you like it." Harry rambles, and Louis just smiles at him. For such a gorgeous man, he's quite insecure, sometimes. 

✖ ✖ ✖

(picture on the side is harry's new hair!!!!)

aye sorry this is short but i felt like i should update bc

200K READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!! 

[edited]