38 - Intrusion

[uhm so this contains smut... top!harry, so yeah. if you don't like it, skip the whole chapter, it's okay.]

"How about we just put this cat... here." Harry sets Delilah down, then takes Louis' hand and helps him up off the couch. Then, he snakes his arm around the smaller boy's waist and presses a kiss to his temple, leading him to the bedroom. "You were being really... forward, before." Harry whispers, laying Louis down on the bed and crawling over him.

"I was?" Louis gulps.

"You want to... sit on my c.ock, yeah?" Harry growls deeply, biting his lip.

"Harry! I—said that?" 

"When you were drunk. But is it true?" Harry prods, tilting Louis' head to the side to kiss his jawline. 

"Yes." Louis replies breathily. 

Harry hums in response, sucking on Louis' neck. 

"This—This is your first time.. with a guy. It will be, won't it?" Louis says between shaky breaths. 

"Very true." Harry responds, then blowing on where he had been sucking. 

Louis shivers in pleasure, reaching for the hem of Harry's shirt. 

After it's off, Harry asks, "Is it yours?" he pauses. "Your first."

"It's—No, it's not." Louis confesses. 

"Oh." Harry says, before he helps Louis get his shirt off. 

"I'm sorry I never told you I—"

"It's fine, baby." Harry kisses Louis to stop his excuse. "It's completely fine." he assures. 

Next, Harry lowers himself down to Louis' pants, where he unzips and unbuttons them, and pulls them off. 

Louis blushes as Harry eyes his bulge, and Harry notices. "You're beautiful, baby. Are you ready?" 

"Yeah. Yeah." Louis breathes. This isn't the first time Harry has touched his dick. Relax. 

Harry slowly pulls off Louis' boxers, and cups his hand around Louis' length. He begins pumping steadily, while moans roll out of Louis' mouth. Then, he adds his mouth to the scenerio—this time not using his teeth.

"Harry.. Haz, if you want to—to go... all the way, you need to stop—now." Louis pants after awhile. 

"Right, yeah, okay." Harry replies, bringing himself back up to Louis' face. 

While he begins to kiss Louis, the smaller boy takes Harry's length into his hand. It takes Harry by surprise, so he gasps into Louis' mouth. Louis continues to flick his wrist rhythmatically, though there is no music playing.

Harry snuggles his face into Louis' neck, moaning at all contact. 

"Harry... Prep me." Louis demands, and Harry scrunches his eyebrows.

"Prep you?"

"You've got to be kidding me." Louis sighs. "I love you, but if you don't know what prepping is.. I swear to god..."

"I—uh." Harry gulps. 

"You didn't do any research?" Louis teases. "Watch any gay p.orn?" 

"No..." 

"Okay, get me the lube. I'll do it myself. You can watch." Louis smirks, as Harry slips his hand under the bed and pulls out a shoe box. He takes the lube out—and also a condom—and hands it to Louis, then watches him intently. 

Louis preps himself with his fingers while on hands and knees, and Harry finds it extremely hot. He stands there, hot and bothered, watching his boyfriend finger himself, basically. "'M ready." Louis breathes. 

"Louis, you're so beautiful." Harry approaches Louis, flipping him onto his back. "You're sure you want to do this?" 

"I'm positive." Louis responds. "Now... make love to me."

And damn, if Harry wasn't turned on before—he was—he sure as hell is now. He rolls on a condom and dumps some lube on himself, before arranging his and Louis' bodies.

Sucking on Louis' collar bone, he slowly enters the shaking boy. "Tell me if I need to stop."

Louis nods, closing his eyes. 

"Open your eyes, baby, look at me." Harry tells Louis and he obliges. 

"It's... been awhile." Louis squeaks once Harry is fully inside him. "Just wait for a second."

"Of course." Harry peppers kisses all over Louis' face and chest while he waits. 

"Okay, move." Louis commands after a few moments. 

Harry makes eye contact with Louis as he slowly pulls out, and pushes in again. After another minute of slow thrusts, Louis tells Harry to go faster. Repositioning himself, Harry grips Louis' hips and begins to thrust faster into his lover. 

Both boys are moaning each others' names, and then Harry notices something. 

"Oh my.. god. The cat.. is sitting there—it's watching us." Harry makes eye contact with Delilah before looking back at Louis with wide eyes. 

"You didn't... close the door?" Louis asks between pants.

"I guess not." Harry pauses. "It's making me... uncomfortable. It's—it's staring at me."

"Shhh, look away from the cat." Louis speaks raspily, taking his hand to turn Harry's head back to himself. 

Harry continues to thrust into Louis, but he can sense the cat, staring at him. It's kind of off-putting. Then, the cat jumps on the bed. 

"Oh my god." Harry stares at the cat, as she walks over to Louis. 

She jumps onto Louis' chest, and stares directly at Harry. 

"Get off me!" Louis yells, smacking the cat so that it runs away.

Harry bursts out laughing. The cat just sat on Louis' naked chest, while they were fucking. And, my god, does Harry think that's funny. 

Louis starts laughing too, but all the while, Harry doesn't stop thrusting. 

"Harry!" Louis calls out between laughter and panting. "I'm so close."

"Me too." Harry giggles, though he should probably stop laughing. 

And, both boys do stop laughing, when they hit their highs and all they can do is moan to each other. 

"Wow, Louis."

"Despite the cat, that was really hot." Louis smiles, kissing Harry. Then, he gets up to shower, wincing at the pain in his bum. 

Harry decides to join him in the shower, and maybe have a little part two. 

✖ ✖ ✖

wow wow wow, they did it. and i wrote it. damn. this is my first time writing like actually fucking. woah. 

was it okay?

as for the cat.. it's a humor book so even though this is seen as being serious... i had to add some humor

oh and double update because you guys are damn fine

oh hey hi its sarah and i love kate more lol bye -@angeliclou 

btw i got the picture on the side from sarah so go follow her yeh yeh