02 - Is that a...?

Harry's excited about his newfound friendship with Louis. Louis is a hilarious guy, so what could go wrong? Nothing could, in Harry's mind. But, Harry's mind is far from reality. 

Harry decides to watch some more of Louis' videos, to get more of a feel of what he's like. Harry notices that Louis is much more reserved in most of his videos, but he's still funny. 

"Harry?" Niall calls from another room.

"Yeah?"

"I think you should probably go home and get ready for that collab. It is 2 o'clock." Niall suggests, trying to say, in a nice way, that Harry should leave his house. He has been there for two days. Niall suspects Harry just wants to keep eating Niall's food and use up his hot water. Harry doesn't like paying for things. Something Harry does like, though, is donating to charity. And making YouTube videos.

"Good idea." Harry replies, going upstairs into Niall's bedroom to change out of his pajamas. He puts on some of Niall's clothes, since he didn't remember to bring a change of his own. The pants are short, though the tank top fits. 

"Nice clothes, where'd you get them?" Niall teases Harry as he walks past. 

"Is it okay if I wear them?" Harry pleads. He doesn't want to go home in his pajamas. What if he runs into someone? He does have to stop at the supermarket. 

"Yeah, go ahead. Just give them back at some point." Niall replies. Harry nods, then making his way out to his car. 

He drives to the supermarket with the radio on, softly humming to anything that's somewhat familiar. He doesn't really like the music that's on the radio, though.

When he arrives, he parks in the spot closest to the main doors and gets out of his car. While he's walking, he notices a guy coming towards him. This guy has black hair styled upwards, has a bit of stubble, and is wearing a black leather jacket. If that doesn't scream greaser, then what else does? When he gets closer, Harry realizes that this guy is Louis' best friend, Zayn, a.k.a. not a greaser. Oops. He is in quite a few of Louis' videos.  Harry also realizes that Zayn wants something from him. 

"Harry, right?" Zayn says when he gets close enough. 

"Uh, yes. And you are Zayn?" Harry replies.

"Yeah. But I got one thing to say to you. What ever you do, don't hurt Lou, okay? He's my best friend." Zayn says.

"O-okay." Harry says in response, though he is confused. Why would Zayn tell him to not hurt Louis? It's not like he was going to punch him or anything! He just wanted to do a collab!

Harry shakes his head, continuing into the market. He still has to decide what tag to do with Louis! Quickly, he shoots Louis a text asking what to do. 

As Harry roams around the store, he picks out a few odds and ends that will be needed for the collab, like chips and soda, and some things that were runnning low at his home, like toilet paper and hand soap. 

Louis finally texts Harry back when Harry is just about to pick the tag himself.

✖ ✖ ✖

How about the What's in my Mouth tag? x

Louis smirks as he sends the text. It's supposed to sound suggestive. Then, Louis shakes some water droplets off his wet hair. He had just gotten out of the shower. After throwing up a few times, he felt he needed one. 

nteresting choice. I like it .xx H

Harry texts back, and Louis' heart jumps into his throat. Is he being flirty back? Is Louis reading too much into this? Yes, most likely.