44 - Cookie or Cream?

The two get rid of Morgan quickly; Louis, with death glares, and Harry, with an autograph and a picture. 

Before Louis even knows it, auditions are over for the day, with barely anyone who could possibly play a part. Lauren wants Louis to come back in two days, so tomorrow is a free day. 

When the pair arrives back at the hotel, it's about 5 o'clock at night, and when they walk into their hotel room, the three other are already in there.

"Did you give one of them a key...?" Louis asks Harry, who shrugs. "Then... how'd they get in?"

"You do realize we are right here and can hear you." Zayn sighs, rolling his eyes. 

"Oh, yeah. Right. Okay. How did you get in?" Louis asks the three boys that are all sitting on the one bed in the room.

"Well, since we all got our hotels in one order, we could just go and get another key." Liam grins.

"But.. why'd you come in here?" Harry wonders aloud.

"You guys have the most food." Zayn and Niall say at the same time, then high-five.

Louis sighs, checking the mini fridge. Sure enough, there's barely anything left. 

"So," Louis starts. "You're in LA. You could do anything," he pauses for dramatic effect, "but you decide to stay in my- our hotel room and eat all our food?"

"Pretty much." Niall nods, sticking his hand into a bag of chips. 

Louis walks over, and rips the bag out of Niall's hands, before hissing, "Mine." Then, Louis walks over to Zayn and takes the Oreo cookies he has in his hands, and hisses "Mine." Lastly, he walks over to Liam, and takes the Ketchup Lays chips and throws them at Harry, hissing, "His."

Just by Harry's luck, the bag that was tossed at him opens up, getting chip pieces in his hair and all over the floor. 

"Great going, Lou." Zayn comments, snorting. 

"I'm vlogging this." Louis replies, walking over to his suitcase as quick as possible, before Harry shakes the chips out of his hair. He digs through some cloths and finds his camera, and starts shooting.

"Hello, my people! So today, these douchebags," Louis aims the camera at Niall, Liam, then Zayn, "broke into mine and Harry's hotel room and almost ate all of our food." 

"Hi." Zayn says, a mouth full of Oreos, since he had stolen the pack back. 

"Dammit, Zayn! Stop eating my Oreos!" Louis yells. "By the way," he says to the camera. " Question of the day, cookie or cream?" 

Niall sighs a bit, before answering "Cookie."

Zayn smiles, saying "Cream."

Louis sighs, thinking. Then, from behind the camera he says, "I- I think I'm a cookie man."

Niall proceeds to clap, as they picked the same one. Louis reaches his hand out from behind the camera to fist bump Niall. "You are forgiven for eating my food." Louis nods at the blonde. 

Then, Louis realizes Liam is having a hard time deciding, so he demands "Say cookie. Say cookie."

"I won't!" Liam objects, smirking because he disobeyed Louis. 

"Without the cream you can't make a milkshake, though." Zayn insists, trying to get Liam on his side. 

"Say cookie!" Louis prods. 

"I- I've gone for cream." Liam finally answers, making Zayn smile. 

"So," Harry says from across the room. "It's two each." he pauses. "Well, I like both."