22 - Cute Butts

Harry goes for a drive, within a thirty mile radius of the hotel, but there really isn't much scenery. He wishes Louis was next to him, so he could look at Lou rather than all the grass and trees. Louis' so much more beautiful than any other sight, in Harry's eyes, and Harry is so mad at himself for maybe losing him.

When Harry finally returns from his drive, it's been an hour or two—Harry didn't really keep track. He parks the car and walks to his and Louis' room, knocking first, to make sure Zayn and Cat aren't still in there. To much of Harry's surprise, Louis opens the door. Louis looks as if he's been crying, and Harry's first reaction is to bring his hand up to Louis' face. As soon as he does this, Louis' body goes rigid and his breath hitches. No matter how much Louis wants to, he can't stop his physical attraction to this tall boy in front of him.

"I'm so sorry, baby," Harry starts, brushing his thumb across Louis' cheekbone. "I swear to god, I wouldn't have done it if I knew it wasn't you. I was just so, so, so drunk and that goddamn girl was kind of close to your height and I don't know what the hell I was thinking! It's all so hazy, anyway, and I can't remember anything but wanting to help you fall asleep after you were throwing up and not being able to." 

Louis doesn't reply, at first. He processes what Harry had just said and then thinks about what Catalina had said previously that day and it all becomes too overwhelming. Louis closes his eyes and shakes his head, burying his head in Harry's chest. Harry wraps his arms around Louis' small frame, setting his chin on top of Louis' head. This doesn't mean Louis is forgiving him, he just needs some comforting, really.

"Louis?" 

"Yeah?" Harry hears the muffles words that was spoken into the fabric of Harry's shirt. 

"You're so beautiful, and I would not replace you for anyone. Not a girl, not a boy, not anyone, because you are my world, and I love you. I made a mistake but I sure hope you can overlook it because without my world, I would be drifting pointlessly through space."

Louis almost says damn, that was deep, but he refrains, as it would ruin the moment. He just grips Harry a little tighter. 

After a few minutes of silence, Louis lifts his head off Harry's chest and looks up at his boyfriend. "You're right, you did make a mistake." he says, and Harry's breathing stops. Is he going to get rejected? "But, I'm willing to give you another chance. If it happens again, though, it's definitely over." 

Harry tries to kiss Louis, but Louis puts his hand against Harry's mouth. "Have you showered, or even brushed your teeth since... you know?" Louis questions. Harry suddenly looks away in shame. He hadn't thought about it, his thoughts had been too occupied with Louis. LouisLouisLouis.

Harry then walks into the bathroom and gets in the shower. He brings his toothbrush and toothpaste into the shower with him, and brushes his teeth while he showers. He just wants to kiss his boyfriend, is that too much to ask?

While Harry is in the shower, Louis is on his laptop. Previously, when Harry had been out in the rental car, Louis had looked at the comments on their coming out video. He knows that he and Harry decided not to look at them, but Louis needed extra help in making this decision—giving Harry another chance, or not. 

The comments were overwhelmingly positive, but, of course, there were some negative ones. What really convinced Louis to forgive Harry wasn't the positive ones, it was the negative ones. The reaction Louis got to reading the negative ones about he and Harry were enough to show Louis that his feelings were too strong to let Harry go.

When Harry finally emerges from the bathroom, all he's wearing is a towel that is being held up by one of his hands. Instead of commenting on this, Louis decides to say something else.

"I always seem to forget that you have four nipples." Louis smiles. "It suites you."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Harry pouts. "That I'm abnormal? Freaky?"

"Maybe." Louis teases. Harry's glad they are somewhat back to normal.

Then, Harry walks to one side of the room, and grabs some clothes to change into. He turns around and drops the towel, then pulls a shirt over his head.

Louis can't help but stare at Harry's butt, because it's cute, in a butt kind of way. 

"Stop looking at my butt." Harry says without even looking back at Louis. He just knows. Then, he gives his bum a little wiggle and pulls some boxers over the bare skin.

"So, Catalina and Zayn are back together?" Harry asks after sitting down on the couch, real close to Louis. 

"What makes you think that?"

"I, uh—I caught them making out." Harry admits. 

"Who knows, with Zayn? They were never together in the first place, apparently. I don't know if they'll ever be together."

"Okay." Harry replies, not sure of what else there is to say. Then, Harry thinks that he might as well kiss Louis, because he's having a kissing Louis withdrawal. But, when he tries, Louis turns his head away.

"Not ready, yet." Louis mumbles. "Still too soon." Harry somewhat admires Louis for that. He's glad Louis has morals, and that they aren't the couple to just fuck and make up. It's a better foundation for a relationship, Harry thinks. "Sorry." Louis says. He just can't stop thinking about Catalina's body pressed against Harry's and how their lips were attached when he caught them. He can't stop thinking that if he kissed Harry, it would be like kissing Catalina—even though that really has no relevance.

"Don't apologize, baby." Harry replies, biting his lip afterwards. "It's just fine."

Harry's not lying, it is just fine, and Harry will wait however long it takes until he can kiss Louis again.

[edited]