39 - Realizations

"Louis.." Harry prods the sleeping boy. "Lou."

"Hmm, yeah? What time is it?" Louis asks as he rubs his eyes with his fists. 

"It's ten, you can go back to bed. I just wanted to let you know I'm heading over to Alfie's." Harry explains. "We're doing the accent challenge."

To that, Louis snorts; Harry is pretty bad at accents. He'll be looking forward to watching the video later. But for now, he just wants sleep. 

"Okay, love ya, babe." Louis mumbles, and Harry kisses his forehead before he exits the room, and presumably the house.

Louis wakes up another hour later, to a certain cat all up in his face. Of course Harry didn't close the door on his way out. 

"Hungry?" Louis assumes, slowly getting up and heading to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

After, he goes into the kitchen and dumps a bit of cat food into a dish on the floor. Delilah looks up at Louis briefly before heading straight to the food, and Louis would like to view it as her way of saying thanks. 

It's an hour later, while Louis is watching television, when he comes up with an idea. See, he's going to LA next week with Harry, so they might as well bring along some friends and make it a group vacation, right? Zayn, Liam, and Niall immediately stream through Louis' head, and he knows he'll have to talk to Harry about this plan when he gets home.

Speaking of, he should be home soon. It's been two hours, and it doesn't usually take too much longer than that to record a video. Really, it takes less, but Harry's one to stick around and talk. 

Louis also begins to think: there're so many YouTubers in LA to collab with. He's thinking about making this a week-long trip, so there'd be enough time for everything. Beaches and watching auditions and collabs... Louis gets excited just thinking about it.

Louis is just about ready to call YouTubers and set up collabs with them when Harry walks in the house. 

"What's this?" Harry asks, as soon as he walks into the kitchen. 

Louis gets up and walks to the kitchen, confused as to what Harry's talking about. But, then, he sees it. The cat food bag was tipped over from where it had been set on the counter, and food spilled all over the floor. Delilah, who had been eating it off the floor, scurried off down the hallway. 

"Dammit, I forgot to close the bag." Louis facepalms.

Harry just stares at all the food on the floor, then says, "Well, let's pick it up." 

So, Louis and Harry both get on the floor, and pick up pieces of cat food. Figuring, if the cat was eating the food off the floor, the cat could eat the food out of the bag, even though it had been on the floor. So, they put the food back into the bag, to be served to Delilah later. 

While they clean up, Louis brings up his plan. He explains it to Harry, who doesn't say anything.

"We didn't even agree on going to LA." Harry states after Louis finishes talking. 

"Oh, c'mon Harry! It'd be fun!" Louis whines.

"Remember what happened last time when we were in America?" Harry asks rhetorically.

"That was absolutely your fault." 

"I wasn't the one who snuck in vodka." Harry retorts. 

"So you're saying when we are in America you can't control your straight side?" Louis accuses calmly. "You want to make out with girls?"

It's scary, the times when Louis gets angry and remains calm. Harry never knows what will happen next. "No!" 

"You know how much that fucking hurt, Harry?" Louis sighs. "You and a girl... I just—"