12 - Twenty-Five-Eight

"Always knew it." Anne mumbles, not loud enough for anyone to hear. She doesn't mind, though. So what if Harry likes boys? It's not going to effect her love for him. It's the same way for Robin. He doesn't care who Harry is attracted to, as long as he or she is a good person. 

"And that's absolutely fine." Robin says, and Harry smiles. He knew his family wouldn't care. All he's got to do know is tell Gemma, and he's positive it will not change her thinking towards him. Oh, and then the whole world, but that comes later.

"So.. Would you guys like to go out to eat?" Anne asks, and both men nod. "Anywhere specific?"

"I am totally feeling like Chinese food right now." Harry says, and Robin makes a face of contemplation.

"Yeah, Chinese sounds good."

"Okay, well we'll go to the buffet in town. We'll leave in half an hour." Harry nods as his mother speaks. Then, Harry goes up to his old bedroom. He looks at all the little trinkets and shit that little sentimental him had saved for reasons he could not recall. Then, his eyes skimmed over the posters, and he decides that he would need to bring one or two of them to his house when he goes back.

He quickly heads to the bathroom he used to share with Gemma and combs his fingers through his hair. Then, he splashes water in his face to get rid of any haziness from the three hour drive he'd just been on. 

Then, he and Robin sit around for another twenty minutes waiting for Anne to get ready. They're just going to a buffet, she doesn't need to put on makeup! That's what Harry thinks, at least. 

At thirty minutes past on the dot, Anne is ready and they are off.

✖ ✖ ✖

"So, he asked you on a date at after you put makeup on him? Weird, mate." Zayn says, cigarette up to his lips. 

"That's all you got from that?!" Louis exclaims, slightly angered that he explained the whole story and that's the only comment Zayn had. 

"No, I got most of it. I just decided to say that. You are funny when you're mad."

"And you're a dick twenty-five-eight." 

"What?" Zayn asks, pushing his eyebrows together.

"You don't get it, really? Like instead of twenty-four-seven, you know, like all the hours and all the days, it's more than that."

"Ohh. Bad comeback if I couldn't understand it, though." Zayn says.

"No, you're just an idiot."

This is kind of how Louis and Zayn's friendship works. They just constantly bash each other, and it's always been this way. They'd not rather have anyone else as a best friend, either. 

Later on that day, they're sitting around playing FIFA—Louis is kicking Zayn's ass, by the way—and Zayn decides to bring up another date he went on. He goes on a lot of dates. Basically, whenever someone sets him up with someone, he'll go. 

"I went on a date today."

"Surprising."

"No, but seriously. I think I might want to go on another with her." Now, this is unusual, because Zayn hasn't gone on a second date with a girl since his old girlfriend Perrie. Now, there wasn't this huge breakup or anything with them, they just didn't feel it anymore and they split. But, Zayn still is a little hung up. It's good he wants to go out again.

"Details?" Louis asks, shooting a goal. Zayn groans, but then continues.

"Her name is Catalina and she's from America. She has maroon hair and brown eyes. Oh, she also has a lip ring and some tattoos on her arms. She's pretty cool."

"Well, good for you, Zayn." Louis says, concentrating more on the game than what his friend is saying. It shows off, too, when Louis is beating Zayn by thirty. 

"I quit." Zayn says, flopping his controller onto the couch next to him. "There is no hope." Louis laughs and shuts the console off, following Zayn into the kitchen. 

"So, a week and five days until we go to Wyoming?" Zayn asks, and Louis nods. "I'm excited."

"Me too."

✖ ✖ ✖

"Harry! Come downstairs! Gemma's home!" Anne calls from the lobby. Harry quickly jumps off his bed and rams down the stairs, almost tumbling down the last few. 

He runs and gives Gemma a hug, and she drops her bags on the floor. It looks as though she'd been shopping. 

"Harry, what a coincidence that I got something for you!" Gemma smiles and asks Harry to help her bring the bags upstairs, to her room. He obliges, of course. 

"What did you get, what did you get?!" Harry chants like a child, though he totally is one in front of him sister.

"It's a surprise!" Gemma laughs, taking clothes out of bags and hanging them in her closet. Harry leans over so he can see inside the bags, and next thing he knows he's being slapped by Gem. 

"Hey!" Harry says, cupping his cheek in his hand.

"No peeking." Gemma replies, taking a bag—the one that probably hold Harry's present—and putting it on the other side of the room. Harry pouts, crossing his arms over his chest and sticking his bottom lip out. 

"C'mon, Gemmmm." Harry whines, but Gemma just laughs. 

This is going to be a long night.

✖ ✖ ✖

CAST:
One Direction as themselves
Dakota Fanning as Elaine
Charlie Sheen as Rob
Various YouTubers as themselves

^that's for mobile viewers holler^

IF YOU READ UP TO THIS POINT COMMENT BANANA 

[edited]