Chapter 1- Your First Steps on Akala Island

As the boat sailed towards the next island, you couldn't help but think of all the things that happened until now. You made new friends, Hau, Lillie and even the professor. You also had two Pokemon of your own. Your starter Litten had evolved into Torracat after your battle with the Kahuna and Yungoos was too adorable to resist. Of course you wanted all the Pokemon you encountered, but you had to leave it up to the ones you made bonds with. 

Oddly enough, it seemed like only yesterday you and mom moved here.

"Look there's the island!", Hau called out, bringing you back to reality. You smiled, excited. Wingulls flew around the boat enjoying the breeze. Lillie stood next to you holding her hat, "I wonder where Tapu Lele's ruins are. I'm sure Nebby would like to see them" she said. You nodded. After the refreshing ride, the boat finally docked once it got to the next island and you hopped off with excitement. Hau could barely contain himself, "I can't wait to try some Malasadas" he said cheerfully. The Professor joined you guys on land, you were suddenly approach by two woman. The first lady had tan skin, short hair and a pink top with shorts, she carried herself quite professionally. The girl behind her had green hair in pigtails, overalls and was rather cheerful in comparison. "Kukui you really ought to put on a shirt", the tan woman said. Kukui chuckled, "Aw come on, it's fine. By the way this is the island's kahuna, Olivia" he introduced. Olivia smiled, "And I assume these three are island goers?" she asked. Lillie shook her head, "Not I. I'm just here as an assistant" she said. "No matter. I hope you all have a good time here" Olivia said. The girl behind her spoke, "I'm one of the trial captains. Mallow at your service" she introduced herself with a huge grin. "I'm sorry we can't stay and chat for long, but I'll be waiting to battle you guys in the future", Olivia told us then excused herself along with Mallow. The professor was just as excited as ever, "Alright! You better get going to passing the trails. I'll see you around. Come on Lillie" he beckoned. Lillie smiled nervously, "I'll see you two around. Be careful" she told you and Hau before running after the professor. The first thing Hau wanted to do was to find the first malasada shop. You wanted to take your time, "Sorry Hau. I want to explore a bit. I'll catch up to you later" you told him. He nodded, "Ok. See you around" he said before running off. You took your time in exploring the clothing shops and the hotel. Everything was so breathtaking and beautiful. After you were finished with Heahea city and visiting the Pokemon Center, you decided you better get a move on. The next stop was route 4.

The route was like a small dense forest. Tall trees stretched overhead and a cool breeze could be felt. You heard many Pokemon scurrying in the bushes, making you wonder which Pokemon you would see next. As you walked along with Yungoos and Torracat at your side, you noticed a small group of Pikipek flying your way. They looked worried. Perhaps you could help. The group of Pikipek chatted with Torracat, who looked at you with a worried expression. "Is there something wrong? Is it a Pokemon?" you asked eager to know. Torracat nodded and the Pikipeks chirped in response. You may not be a kahuna but you were determined to help any Pokemon in need. You all followed the Pikipek until you came across an entangled Mudsbray. The Pikipek all sat in a nearby tree, chirping. You looked at the Mudsbray, the poor thing was stuck in a tangle of vines. It looked at you with big saddened eyes and called for help. You knelt down, "I'm here to help you Mudsbray. I'll get you out" you told it. Mudsbray tried to free itself but to no avail. You  approached it and began to tug on the vines as best you could. Yungoos joined in. It jumped on your shoulder to try to tear the vines with its fangs. Torracat made an effort and clawed at the vines. Finally with enough effort, Mudsbray was finally free. Mudsbray frolicked around happily. It ran up to you and nuzzled your hand. You petted it on the snout happy that it was alright. The Pikipek flapped their wings in celebration. Mudsbray ran around you multiple times, it almost made you dizzy. The Pokemon suddenly stopped. It called out to you. "You want to come with me Mudsbray?" you asked. It snorted and dug its hoof in the ground as a challenge. It wants a battle. You smiled, "Alright. Torracat let's go!" you called out. Torracat jumped in front of you, ready. The Mudsbray reared up and charged with a Tackle. "Torracat dodge it and use Scratch!" you cried. Torracat obeyed your orders and moved out of the way. Mudsbray came to a skidding halt only to be scratched by Torracat. But that didn't stop it from retaliating with Double Kick. Torracat was struck twice but was able to quickly regained its balance. It waited for your next order. This Mudsbray sure is tough stuff in a battle, it be perfect for the team. "Torracat use Ember!" you told it. Torracat released an Ember attack, hitting Mudsbray right on. "Quickly use Scratch!" you said excited. Torracat ran up to Mudsbray while it was still caught up in the Ember and attacked. Mudsbray toppled over. This was the perfect chance. You reached into your bag and took out a pokeball and threw it. Mudsbray was absorbed into the ball. The Pokeball moved once...twice... Yes. You caught Mudsbray!  You jumped up happily, "I caught a Mudsbray!" you said. Torracat and Yungoos were happy to have another member. You summoned out Mudsbray from its Pokeball, "Welcome to the team" you smiled. Mudsbray wiggles its ears, happy. "We better get you guys to Paniola Town. It's been a walk through route 4" you told your Pokemon. Yungoos sat on your head while Torracat and Mudsbray walked by your sides. It didn't take long until you saw a sign that read 'Paniloa Town Up Ahead'. It would be nice to stop in town to take a quick break and look at your map.

A\N I hope this first chapter was enough to get things started. Next chapter is when we'll meet our main boy ;)

.