Post Story Chapter 1 Part 3: Wishing over a Shooting Star

A\N I finally got this three part chapter done. I feel exhausted for finally finishing it. The next post will be very important for the continuation of this story,so stay tuned. Enjoy

Arriving in Panola Town, things were already bustling. There were already various booths set up and everything was star themed. You could only imagine how it was going to be at night. Upon getting back on the ground, you were excited to see everything. "The first activity starts at 2pm at the ranch be sure to meet us there", Lillie said. If it starts at two, then we got about an hour and a half to explore. But what could this activity be? Lusamine, Lillie, and hau left. You were surprised Hau left without making a fuss. Gladion stood next to you looking at the various booths, "Looks like this is the game section. Do you want to try some?" he asked you. You weren't exactly good at playing games like these, but you wouldn't mind giving it a try. "Only if you play with me", you told him. He nodded. You wrapped yourself around his right arm, he looked a bit embarrassed but didn't seem to mind it.

Looking at all the different booths, it was hard to pick one game. You knew they were all hard to win either way. From behind you, you could the clinging of something hitting bottles. You knew exactly what game what it was. The bottle ring toss. No matter how much you tried, it seemed pretty much impossible to win. You should just give up now. "How about the bottle toss?" Gladion just happened to asked. Yes or no? ( We all know this game in a pain to win) "Well..." you pondered trying to make a decision. "It's just for fun, we're not here to prove anything" he told you. Right. He was right. "If you insist Gladion", you said. The two of you approached the booth and the woman helping out gave the two of you 15 plastic rings. Here goes nothing. You picked up a ring and tossed it into the sea of glass bottles. The ring bounced from bottle to bottle before finally falling in between them. You knew you'd miss. You slumped over in defeat. "Try again" Gladion said. You took a look at the other people who were doing just as poorly. Well at least you weren't the only one failing. You took another ring and prepared to throw it, but Gladion stopped you. He shook his head, "You're not going to win throwing like that" he told you. You guess you could try again. You stood up straighter and tossed another ring. Still a no go. "How about you try Gladion", you insisted. He was calm about it and picked up a ring. He looked at it for a second and tossed it. The rings bounced among some bottles and fell down. Gladion didn't say anything, but he picked up another ring. He didn't throw it this time. "Let's throw a ring at the same time, ok" he offered. Can't hurt. Maybe it might be lucky. You picked up a ring and wait til he was ready. 1.2. Toss! The rings went opposite directions and somehow managed to come together again. The bounced off each other and landed around separate bottles. "Well that's something you don't see everyday" the lady said "What would you two like? I could give you two separate small prizes or do you want a medium one?" she asked. You were still in a bit of awe, you didn't answer. "Medium will be fine", Gladion told her. Before you knew it, you were handed a (Starter Pokemon of your choice) plushie. It was so cute. You squeezed it, it was so soft. Gladion was happy to see you hug the toy, "That wasn't so bad was it?" he asked trying to get you in a better mood. You knew what he was trying to do. Not that it was a bad thing. He's cute when hes playful. Nope. Not gonna fall for it. Nope, not the smile. He's smiling damn it. You couldn't resist and gave him a big smile, "No it wasn't bad at all, because you were with me" you told him. "Smile for me more ok. Don't let a game get you down" he requested. It was just a game, they were not easy to win but that shouldn't put you in a sad mood. "Can we try another game?", you asked him. "Sure. Whatever you like", he said.

After playing more games, in which sadly you didn't win anything else. 2 o'clock was drawing near. "We should go meet up with Lillie and Hau at the ranch now. We don't want to be late", you said. The two of you walked to the ranch, there was a lot of people lined up for something. I wonder if this is the activity. Hau managed to find you in the crowed, "Hey you guys. How's the date going?" he smiled. You smiled back, "It's going good. So what's this activity supposed to be?" you asked. Hau jumped up and down, "You two are going to love it. You get to ride on Tauros'" he told you. How is this a couple's thing? Hau saw the confused look on your face, "You mount a Tauros and you ride them around the ranch. I thought it would be fun. But if you two like they're also having Tauros races where you can actually race against your friends" he explained. A nice walk would be fun and the race sounds exciting. "I'll try both of them" you said excited. Gladion didn't seem so sure, "I'm not sure about the race" he said. Hau gave him that look, "Well I'll race with (Y\N). It will be lots of fun" he said trying to tempt Gladion into racing. You didn't say anything, you wanted to see his response. Gladion sighed, "Alright, but I'm going to kick your butt in that race Malasada boy" he said clearly issuing a challenge. "Oh you're on lover boy", Hau accepted. As long as he's having fun. You'll just have to race with alongside Lillie then. ^\\^ Lillie eventually joined the three of you in the line, "So which are we doing first?" she asked. You smiled a bit embarrassed, "The boys want to race first" you said. Lillie looked behind you at the boys who were arguing, in a good competitive way. "I see", she said.