Chapter 11- Having Fun at Hano Beach

A\N I made this chapter especially long for your enjoyment and I mean 3000+ words ;) Have fun because I sure did

You and Hau wanted to spend the whole day in the sun, so you decided to spend the night at the resort. Well actually it this nice man from the Aether Foundation got you all the room in exchange for visiting and touring the Aether Foundation. Gladion didn't like the whole idea at all, but you and Hau saw no harm in it. So after your day at Hano Beach you agreed to tour the foundation. The whole Pokemon preservation did sound amazing after all.

The next day was the day for fun in the sun. You and Hau got up early and literally dragged Gladion out of bed. He wasn't exactly happy, but he knew he didn't really have a choice. You wanted to take all your Pokemon with you to the beach. The only thing that worried you was losing sight of them, so sadly you and Hau decided to take only one of your Pokemon. Hau already decided to take Pikachu with him and you already knew Eevee wanted to come along. You did let  the rest of your Pokemon run the room, except for Mudsdale, who was too big to be in any room. After eating breakfast, you and Hau rushed to put on your bathing suits. Hau's trunks were, of course, orange. It was his favorite color. Your bathing suit\trunks were navy blue. It reminded you of the deep blue ocean. Gladion eventually put on his swim wear. His trunks looked like it was designed by an Incineroar. They were mostly black had but red Incineroar like stripes. It looked good on him and damn did he look good. Moving on. The most important thing to do before going out in the sun, was to put on sun tan lotion. You didn't want to get burned, no fun. You managed to put on lotion easily, though it did take some effort to reach you back. "Hey (Y\N) do you think you came put some lotion on my back?" Hau asked you. "Sure Hau", you agreed. You applied some lotion on his back, "And maybe you can go help Gladion ;)", Hau suggested. You smacked him upside the head, "Hey it's not like that Hau" you told him trying to hold back a blush. He chuckled, "That's what you say now" he added. You looked at Gladion, it did look like he needed help. You hesitantly walked over, "Need some help?" you asked. Gladion glanced at you for a second then turned away, "Sure" he said looking a bit flustured. You blushed as you massaged the lotion on his back. It was then you realized how pale he was, yet it made the beautiful color of his eyes stand out even more. He shifted a little bit, clearly not really liked being touched.  After everything else was said and done, it was time to go to the beach.

Hano beach was nice,warm and breezy. The temperature couldn't have been more perfect for a fun day at the beach. You and Hau rushed to set up everything. You lied out the blanket and set up the umbrella with no time to loose. When everything was set and ready to go, you decided it was time for some fun. "Last one in the water is a rotten egg!",Hau shouted as he ran into the ocean. Eevee and Pikachu chased after him. You started to run after them but you stopped. You turned around, "Are you coming?" you asked Gladion, who was just sitting under the umbrella. He didn't look like he was going to move, "No" he told you. You ran back to grab his hand and drag him with you," Come on it'll be fun" you said pulling him with you towards the ocean. He resisted at first, but you insisted and pulled him with all your might until he final gave up. Maybe the way you warmly smiled at him changed his mind. Or maybe you were stronger than you thought. Running side by side, still apparently holding hands, you and Gladion raced to the ocean. But when your feet touched the water, you jumped letting go of his hand, "Cold!" you shouted. Hau ran up to you two, "It's not that bad (Y\N)" he said with a smile. Gladion looked amused," You're just being dramatic" he said. "Am not!" you replied "I'm perfectly capable of getting into cold water" you said. Hau and Gladion looked at each other, "Prove it" Hau challenged. You looked down at your feet. Maybe the water wasn't so cold. It is a nice warm day anyways. You stood tall and walked further in the ocean until your feet were covered. Your feet were a bit cold but you knew you'd eventually get used to it. "Alright! Now let's have some fun!" Hau shouted as he ran further until he was knee deep in the ocean. Eevee and Pikachu stayed close to shore since they were small but they kept each other company. You wanted to get it over with and just dunk yourself into the cold water. But you were finding it a bit hard to do so.