Chapter 28 My Feelings aren't Type:Null <3

A\N I can't believe its this chapter already >< But OMG. I tried to make this as cute as I could. It may not be the most normal confession,but it'll do. The calmest\most romantic track of the game I could find. It worked,tho.. Enjoy the chapter!

Lillie led us to the kitchen. It was quite large but it had all the kitchen stuff you could think of. "We might have to make something actually. I don't think mother's made anything in a while from the looks of it", Lillie said. If cook is what you had to do, you didn't mind. You weren't a chef or anything, though you still knew the basics none the less. Gladion and Hau sat at the counter, "So what should we eat. I'm up for anything" Hau said excited. Lillie looked through the fridge and counters, trying to get an idea on what we could make, "Well how about a homemade pizza or something like that" she suggested. You could do that, "Good idea Lillie. I'm down for pizza" you said "How about you two?" you asked Hau and Gladion. Hau of course was happy with anything, "Alright! Pizza it is!" Hau said. Gladion took a moment but he was ok with having pizza, "As long as you make it (Y\N)" he said. You were surprised to hear him say that. Though he has had whatever you made, so you couldn't complain if he was familiar with your cooking. You smiled. "What do you mean 'As long as she\he makes it' Gladion?" Hau asked with a suspicious look on his face. Oh dear, here it goes. Gladion looked at him, "I mean she's\he's good at cooking ok. It's not a crime to like someone's cooking" he said defending himself. Hau wasn't convinced totally, "No it's not, but since when have you been so familiar with (Y\N's) cooking? Well I guess you two have been spending a lot of alone time together ;)" Hau said. You could see that Gladion was trying to hide a blush, "Being friends isn't a crime either, now back off" he snarled a bit. Hau wasn't the least bit scared or done with his questions, "Why so defensive Gladion? Do you have something you want to tell us?" Hau kept prying. This conversation was going to go on forever, though you were curious on how it was going to play out. Lillie looked at you with an 'oh dear' expression, "Maybe we should get to cooking, while they talk" she suggested. Good point. "Lillie do you have any food for the Pokemon? I'm sure they're hungry too" you told her. Lillie perked up, "Oh you're right. I'll make some food for them. You don't mind making the pizzas do you?" she asked. You shook your head, "I don't mind at all. Just leave the pizzas to me" you told her. She nodded happily, "Right" she said and then went off to get the Pokemon's food together.

You took the supplies you needed from the fridge and cabinets and got to work. You separated the pizza dough so it made four mini pizzas. While you worked to spread the sauce and cheese on, you could hear Hau and Gladion arguing in the background. Ok more like Hau prying and Gladion defending himself. It made you smile for some reason. "Hey you two stop arguing for a second" you said. They both stopped and turned to look at you, "What would you like on your pizzas? Or do you just want it plain pepperoni?" you asked. "I'm good with anything, but make mine a surprise" Hau said. One surprise pizza, got it. Hopefully you could find a special topping. You looked at Gladion for his answer but before he could speak, Hau covered his mouth and spoke for him, "You heard him (Y\N). He said as long as you made it, he would eat it" Hau grinned. Gladion pushed him off, "Pepperoni is fine" he said. Those two, always fighting. ^ ^ "Ok got it", you said. You continued to make the pizzas. You of course asked Lillie what she wanted, she was ok pepperoni too. You looked through the cabinets again for a topping to place on Hau's pizzas. Lo and behold a can on sliced pineapples. You personally never put the two together, but it wasn't your thing. (And if it is, ain't no shame in that) You were content with pepperoni. So you made three pepperoni and one pineapple mini pizzas. You popped them in the oven and sat back to watch them bake. Eventually you decided to help Lillie with the Pokemon's food. There was literally a herd to feed. Once you two were done with the bowls, the pizzas happened to be finished at the same time. You, Hau and Gladion invited all of your Pokemon out to each with one another. It was then that you realized how many Pokemon you guys had. A lot. After getting the Pokemon settled, you put everyone's pizzas on a plate and gave it to them. There's nothing like sitting down, eating and relaxing with one another.