Chapter 40 Nebby's one of the Legendary Pokemon!!!?

A\N Were finally at the main point of the story. The next chapter is going to be so damn good. I'm so excited to write some more >< Enjoy!

After claiming the Z crystal for yourself, there was nothing more to do than to continue past the empty trial grounds. You all walked through a tunnel, into the bright light and waiting on the other side was the Altar of the Sunne and Moone. You looked up the many steps that led to the top. You were finally here. Lillie looked around in awe, "I can't believe we finally made it. Let's get to the top and see what's up there" she said. Walking up the steps, you couldn't help but feel like this wasn't real. It still felt like you had a lot more of a trek to go, but no. You were here. Now it is time to play the flutes in hopes of summoning the Legendary Pokemon. Gladion didn't say much on the way to the top. He probably was in thought. You wondered what he was thinking about. You knew Lillie was thinking about helping her Mother and Nebby. Perhaps he was thinking the same.

The top was mostly empty and looked to be split in two. One side for the sun and the other for the moon. Lillie went to stand in the middle, "It's like I can feel the power of the sun and even the moon. Nebby I'm going to help you and make my Mother listen to what I have to say" she stated. "But first we must call for the legendary Pokemon for help", you reminded her. Lillie nodded, "Right. Let play the flutes. I feel like the moon flute was made for me to play, if you don't mind (Y\N)" she told you. You were fine with her decision and took the Sun flute. Gladion was occupied looking at the symbols, "I think you two need to stand on the symbol corresponding to which flute you're playing" he said. Made sense. You and Lillie parted ways to stand on the symbols. Gladion stood in the middle, "Do you guys even know how to play?" he asked. This isn't exactly the time to be bringing that up. But he had a point. You and Lillie looked at each other, "Not exactly, but it won't hurt to give it a shot" you said. You put the instrument up to play and as you began it was like something took over you. You didn't have control over the notes. It felt like some sort of instinct deep down. The music from both flutes flowed from the mountain top, emitting a soft beautiful sound. The shallow pool of water beneath you began to glow and the light lit up the huge structure behind you. The middle of the structure opened and released a single powerful beam of light to the platform in the middle of the area.What was going on?

From where Lillie was standing, Nebby seemed to react. It freed itself from Lillie's bag and flew into the light. You had no idea what was happening, but Nebby sure did. Nebby basked in the light and absorbed its power, before emitting a bright light. You lost your ability to see, but only for a second. When you gained your sight, where Nebby was, stood a new Pokemon. This Pokemon stood proud and its body caught the light of the sun. You couldn't believe your eyes. This could only mean one thing, Nebby was one of the Legendary Pokemon all along. All of you began to move at once, but stopped due to some sort of interference in the atmosphere. When you looked up, huge unknown rip in the air appeared and out of it came another being, another Pokemon. This Pokemon glimmered with the light of the moon. The three of you approached the legendary Pokemon. "Lunala and Solgaleo", you said gazing upon the huge Pokemon. Lillie approached Solgaleo, "Nebby I'm glad you are alright. Don't scare me like that "she told it. Both of the legendries looked at each other. "Who knew you would evolve into one of the legendary Pokemon", she continued. Solgaleo let out a proud roar.

Both beast were stunning to gaze upon. You thought you would never see the day you would actually meet them. Calling the legendary Pokemon was the easy part, now to save Lusamine. Surely they would lend us their strength and help us get to wherever the ultra-beast took her. Lillie stepped forward, approaching the legendries, "Please I ask that the both of you will help us get to my mother" she requested. Could Solgaleo and Lunala possible do that? Take us to the other world? The two legends responded positively. They would take us. "There's no turning back once they take us to her", Gladion said. You nodded, "I know, but I think we are ready. With Solgaleo and Lunala on our side, nothing will stop us" you told him. Both Pokemon cried out, summoning a rip in the atmosphere. They both offered a ride on their backs. Lillie climbed on Solgaleo's back and Gladion Lunala. You decided to join (Gladion\Lillie). (I want you to personally pick who you want to ride on or ride with. Don't worry Gladion won't be offended if you ride with Lillie) Lunala took flight and Solgaleo jumped into the air. Utilizing their powers they seemingly flew into the mysterious portal, teleporting you into an unknown world.

Upon landing, you arrived in the world of the ultra-space. The air was cold and damp. Crystal looking rocks littered the walls. A beautiful yet mysterious sight. You all dismounted. "I would have never expected for it to look like this", Gladion complimented. Neither did you. "It's so beautiful, but it almost hurts to breathe" Lillie said. You agreed, "It's going to be alright. We must press on" you encouraged. Lillie nodded, "You're right" she said. Solgaleo and Lunala stayed behind as the three of you explored further ahead.

As you walked down the path you happened to stumble upon Guzma, who was perched on one of the rocks. "I've lived my life trying to make people scared of me and I myself have never been scared. But ya'll are stupid" he told you. That was rude. "You aren't so smart yourself then are you?", Gladion said. Guzma jumped down in front of you, "How in the world did you twerps get in this place anyways? Either way, here you are" he said "This place gives me the creeps and there are ultra-beasts everywhere. I tried catching one, but it like possessed me or something. My whole body went wild. I couldn't do anything. It was like I was someone else. It was terrifying" Guzma continued. Lillie looked sorry for him. "Well that's your mistake isn't it?", Gladion scolded. Gladion sure is being a jerk. I know Guzma deserves it, but now's not the time to be getting on people. Guzma stood over him, "If we weren't in this hell hole I'd beat ya for talking back to me like that runt" he threatened. Guzma turned around, "But considering there's no way out and it ain't the perfect place to be arguing, I'll have to put that aside" he said. I guess when it comes to surviving in such a mysterious environment, it be better to get along and stick together. "Have you seen my mother Mister Guzma?", Lillie asked to change the subject. Guzma shook his head, "That lady. She's crazy. She's on another lever. Totally lost her damn mind over these beasts. There's nothing you can do or say to get to her. Her mind is just gone" he told her. Lillie didn't want to believe it, "I'm still going to try" she said. Guzma moved out of the way, "Be my guest" he said. This was finally it. Who knew what was going to happen now. Was Lusamine truly gone?