Post Story Chapter 2 Part 2: Battling the Beast to Save (Y\N)

A\N I really had to think to write this chapter for some reason, but I did it. From playing Pokemon Ultra Moon, the game does have some differences but they're not too big to make it totally different. I'm on Ula'Ula island right now and I'm trying to get a Dusk stone through Pokemon Pelago to evolve my Murkrow. Though at this point in the game ,I can't really pinpoint what the sequel will be ablout. Beside having the Ultra Recon Squad having a major part in it.

Gladion POV

I have to set (Y\N) free. "Silvally we have to defeat this thing for (Y\N)'s sake. I don't want to attack either, but it's our only way", I told it. Silvally understood the urgency of the situation. I took a look around the area, there was (Y\N)'s bag lying on the floor and there was a pokeball out in the open. They must have tried to call out a Pokemon before the beast took them. "Silvally cover me! Use Crush Claw!", I commanded. I darted towards the Pokeball as quick as I could. I tried to concentrate, but running took almost all my energy out of me. I fell down to catch my breath and reached for the Pokeball. I turned around to check on Silvally, it was doing a good job distracting the beast. I picked the pokeball up, whose Pokeball was this? I called out the Pokemon, Dragonair came flying out. It took a look around, it knew who I was but I bet it was looking for (Y\N). It looked at the beast and saw the connection. The beast was merged with its trainer, a lot of emotion showed in its face. "I know the situation is not an easy one, but you must trust me to help save them" I tried to convince it. Silvally pitched in a few words and managed to get Dragonair to help, "Dragonair use DragonTail and Silvally Crunch" I started the plan. The merged beast swatted them both away with its tentacles. The look on (Y\N)'s face was completely lifeless. They had no control of their actions or even what was happening. I had no idea how I was going to free them. My mother was released after we defeated her, but she ended up sick afterwards. If only there was a way to prevent that. " Try it again", I said. Silvally chomped on one of the tentacle and brought the beast lower and like a baseball player up to bat, Dragonair swung its tail in its face. An attack like that to the head put the beast in a daze for a moment. But I don't think it's a good idea if it's hurting (Y\N)'s head too. The only thing I could hope to do, was try to wake them up. "Silvally activate Dragon Type! Dragonair try to paralyze it will Thunderwave!", I gave orders. Silvally's fin and tail color changed to neon blue. Dragonair attempted to slow down the beast, but the attacked didn't work. My mind suddenly wanted to give out. I really shouldn't be yelling or doing any of this, but it's something that can't be helped. I just have to push through and risk getting sicker.

The beast rammed its head into Silvally, the attack was rather strong but Silvally pulled through. "Silvally Multi Attack! Dragonair Hyper Beam!", I cried. Silvally retaliated with its Multi Attack and hit the beast. Coming up from behind, Dragonair unleased its Hyper Beam. Together they managed to knock the beast down. I called my other Pokemon Weavile and Crobat,"I can't order the four of you at once, but try your best to time your attacks" I told the team. Together the four Pokemon outnumbered the beast and had the advantage. The beast only took the addition of two more Pokemon as a challenge. It may be strong, but I knew it couldn't handle the four of them at once. Weavile started the attack with Ice Shard. After swatting away the shards, there was an opening in which Crobat attacked with Steel Wing. The force set the merged beast off balance enough for Silvally to use Multi Attack. Following up for the final attack, Dragonair shot a Hyper Beam. But as soon as the beam hit, it was countered by Mirror Coat. The four Pokemon jumped out of the way. The beam wizzed passed them and hit the wall behind me. The large collision threw me on the ground. I became disoriented and everything began to spin. I tried standing but it was useless. I was sick, miserable and fighting for my girl\boyfriend's life. It was all too much to handle all at once. I just can't take this anymore, "(Y\N)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. My scream seemed to echo. I could barely make out all of the Pokemon stopping to look at me. Even the beast. For a second everything was quiet and for a second....just a second I could see (Y\N)'s face. I didn't have any energy left. I collapsed on the ground. "Gladion", a voice said to me. But I didn't see who it was. I fainted.