Chapter 46 Boyfriend Pokemon Trainer Gladion Wants to Battle

A\N Who else was waiting for this battle? I know ya'll were lol. If you missed I posted the Full English Dub of Episode 27. I'm also open to any ideas you guys might have on what to happen on the journey up the mountain. Comment down below. Also ya'll gonna love the ending of this chapter.

After you were finished training the two of you went back to Malie City, where you ran into someone familiar. "I wasn't expecting the two of you to be back here. How's everything? Lillie? Her Mother?" Hau asked wanting some answers. You explained the best you could. Hau took a moment to digest the information, "I think I got it. But there's one thing I want to know about" he said "Why are you two together again? I thought Gladion was staying at the Aether Foundation. I remember him saying something like that before we all split ;)" he asked suspiciously. Not that you can hide the fact from Hau anymore. He kind of suspected all this time. You looked at Gladion as to ask for his permission. He looked back at you and sighed, "(Y\N) and I are dating now" he said. Hau's eyes lit up, "Really!!! OMG! I knew you two like each other! That's great you guys!" he jumped for joy. You blushed a bit, smiling that Hau took the news positively. Gladion seemed a little annoyed with Hau's outburst of energy, but you could tell he was happy. Hau wrapped his arms around you and Gladion, bringing the three of you in a big hug, "I need details, since I was absent" he told you, urging for the story. Gladion didn't look like the type for telling stories, so I guess it was up to you.

It wasn't the best story you could've told Hau, but Gladion made you a bit nervous for some reason. You know he had his side to the story and some things might have been different. Gladion stayed silent though. It seemed he enjoyed hearing of how you experienced everything. You were hungry by the time you all got back to the room, so you decided to cook something. You could hear Hau in the background telling Gladion about what he's been up to. You were happy to see Hau again, even if it didn't give you and Gladion any privacy. Although you did have that date to look forward to. Skipping (sadly) to the next few days, you continued to train until you felt ready. Though, Gladion felt the need to train alone for some reason. Not that it bothered you, but you wondered why. Hau kept you company while Gladion went on his own. You knew Gladion would be fine. The three of you eventually moved on to Tapu village so you wouldn't have to travel far to get to mount Lanakila.

It came to the day when you decided you were ready to conquer the mountain. Though Gladion left earlier and without saying anything. Hau told you that he would meet you two there. But still. Why would he leave on his own? No need to panic, he'll be there. You and Hau walked over to the entrance. It was lightly snowing. You looked forward, it looks like someone was using the elevator. You sighed, he wasn't anywhere to be seen. Hau pushed you forward in front of the elevator, "Just wait ;)" he told you. For what the elevator? You waited for a few minutes. Then the elevator started moving. Someone was coming down. You backed up to see if you could see. The elevator came down slowly. Your heart started pounding, who was it? Hau started jumping up and down, "There he is!" he said excited. Gladion!? The elevator settled on the ground to reveal Gladion. You were relieved. Gladion stepped off the elevator, "I'm sorry I left so early, but I had something to prepare for" he said. What could he mean? You smiled, "That's ok. You're here now" you said. Hau looked like he was going to explode from excitement. He knew why Gladion left. You just knew he did. "Ask her", Hau urged him. Gladion looked a little nervous. He cleared his throat. You didn't understand why he was nervous. "(Y\N)", he finally spoke "I challenge you to a Pokemon battle. I think it's time" he told you. Well it certainly has been a long time. Since I first met, in a matter of fact. Yes, you agreed. It was time that you two had a battle. "Gladion. I accept", you smiled. Maybe that was why he went to train on his own. He wanted to surprise you. "Alright! I'll be the referee!", Hau shouted. You and Gladion made some room for the battle. You were excited to battle him. Was this gonna be any different now that you were together. A battle like this will only make you stronger. Right. Hau decided that the two of you would use only two Pokemon each. Sounded fair. Who to use? Hmmm. Luxio.