Chapter 38 Time to Take it Easy\ Good Night

A\N I couldn't help but making this a sort of a short,fun chapter. It was too tempting and I enjoyed writing it. Next chapter, we get back on track with the story and participate in the final trail.

With the new member to your team, you all went back to the resting grounds. You and Gladion did some training before finally calling it a day. Back at the cabin, you opened up the windows to let in the cool refreshing night air. The breeze felt nice and relaxing. Lillie began to get dinner ready and most of your Pokemon just sat around the room. Torracat sat on the window seat next to you. Sylveon made itself comfortable next to Silvally's side. Yungoos and Luxio lied on the bed, resting. It's been awhile since you've enjoyed the silence and the pleasure of resting from a long hard day. Everyone was tired, but in a good way. You stroked Torracat head as you watched the moon rise. "Here", Gladion said from behind you. You looked behind you and saw he brought a chair for you to sit on. You pulled the chair towards you and sat down, "Thanks" you said. You could feel Gladion standing behind you. You felt him place his arms on the top of the chair. The two of you were quiet with nothing but the sound and smell of cooking food to break the atmosphere. "We should be making it to the last island trial tomorrow", Gladion finally said. You nodded, "I know. I wonder what it will be" you responded. The moment was nice, quiet but nice.

"Dinner is ready", Lillie called. You got up from your chair, "Alright. What did you make Lillie?" you asked. You turned to walk towards the table. Torracat jumped down from its perch and ran right under your legs. The movement caught you off guard and you lost your balance. But you were steadied by Gladion's arms wrapping around you, "You're clumsy you know that" he said. You blushed, "I-I know" you told him. He let go off you and proceeded to the table, where he sat down. You sat down next to him. You saw Torracat under the table, it looked a little too happy. Pokemon these days.

After dinner, it was finally time to really sit back and relax. Lillie didn't hesitate to go to bed super early. Going to bed did sound nice, but you weren't exactly ready to call it a night. You sat down next to Gladion, on the sofa, in front of the TV. Sylveon rested on your lap. Not much was on TV except for some cooking shows, which you didn't mind at all.

Woman on Tv: "Today on Alolan Baking we will be going behind the scenes in one of Alola's favorite bakeries"

Another dessert to add to my list, you thought.

Woman continues: "Tell me (to the baker) what will you be showing us today?"

Baker: "Special from the Kalos region, I will be baking the PokePuff" (Camera pans in to the many different pokepuffs"

Woman: "They all look so sweet and delicious, especially the ones with frosting"

Watching the show filled you with delight and motivated you to want to bake. "If you're so antsy to bake why you don't?" Gladion said. You looked at him, "It's not exactly the best time to be baking sir" you told him. "I wouldn't care", he said. He wants to try some doesn't he? "Well if you want some that bad you're gonna have to wait til after we get to the altar", you told him. Even though you wanted to try baking some now. "Really? You'll make some", he said his face lighting up for some reason. (Nothing makes a boy happier than giving him food lol). You nodded, "Sure I'll make some.....;) Just for you" you winked messing with him. You were gonna bake some sooner or later but you wanted to see how badly he wanted them. Gladion's face blushed lightly, "You better promise then" he said. Well apparently he wants them a lot. Or is it something else? You crossed your heart and gestured poking your eye, "Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a pokepuff in my eye" you promised.

(Fast Forward to the end of the program)

Woman: "And that's it for today. I hope you all have a Sweet Alolan Day"

You looked at the clock. You didn't want to go to bed too late. Beside you were gonna need all the rest you could get. "Time to go to bed" you said. "But is not even 10 yet", Gladion said. You nodded, "I know, but we just need to sleep because we won't be taking it light until we get to the altar" you told him. Sylveon went ahead of you and jumped on the bed and waited for you to come over. "Can't you stay up with me until 10?" Gladion asked. The question gave you butterflies. Not that you didn't want to. If you weren't on a mission, you'd say yes in a heartbeat. But you knew you had to resist, for now. "Go to bed Gladion before I make you" you threatened playfully. Perhaps he'd listen to you. "No" he said. Or maybe not. You turned slowly, "I'm not gonna play husband and wife with you -.- go to bed. You need to rest, especially you" you said. "That's all right ...dear. I'll stay up", he said mocking you. Excuse me!? You should have just left him there, but no. He needed to go to sleep and you were going to get his pale a*s into his bed. You stomped over to where he was and he just looked at you with a calm straight face, "What is it hunny? Can't sleep?" he said with a smirk. You'll show him hunny. You took a pillow off the sofa and started hitting him with it, "Get your butt in bed now or so help me" you said. Gladion shielded himself with his arms, "You could've said please ;)" he said. Like that would've worked. You stopped, "I got a better idea" you told him while grabbing ahold of his ear. Nothing gets a boy to do what you say like grabbing him by the ear. You pulled him up and dragged him to his bed, he had no choice but to follow or risk you pulling his ear off. You let go, "Bed. Now" you said serious. Gladion tended to his sore ear, "Alright you win, but one more thing" he said. What could he possible want now? You looked at him, "What?" you asked. "How about you give your husband a kiss good night?", he smirk but seemed serious. Uhhhhh, he asked for a kiss. You stood there surprised but shook it off. You had an idea. ;) You walked up close to him, "Yes hunny" you leaned in to kiss him on the cheek. But before you did, even if you really wanted to kiss him, you yanked his ear to the side "You wish" you said. Now his ear was really hurting, "Ow" he said. For a moment you thought. Maybe he wanted it just as bad as you did or he was really messing around with you, like he always did. You felt justice for hurting him, but also a little bad. For once you were gonna suck it up. You turned back to him and kissed the top of his sore ear. You could tell he was surprised. You walked to your bed, " Good Night....Loving Husband" you said. You got no response back. You didn't blame him. You were sort of in shock too.