Chapter 47 Frozen Stiff

A\N I'm not sure it ya'll gonna love me for this chapter or what. Please let me know in the comments.

It was time to walk up Mt Lanakila. It was lightly snowing. You knew it was going to be cold and hopefully the snow wouldn't get any worse. You put on a thicker jacket and the three of you got on the elevator to take you up. Once you got to the top of the mountian, the elite four would be waiting for you.

The elevator came to a stop and the three of you got off. You looked down the path that was beginning to get covered by snow. You had quite a ways to go up the mountain. There was a sign at the beginning  'Stay on the Path' it said. Well no duh. You were sure things could get worse if a storm started, but the people back in the village said that the weather should be decent today. So the best thing would be to make haste or risk freezing your butt off. You started walking on the snowy path. You could feel the incline slowly increasing, sooner or later you would have to find a place to rest.

As time went on, you could see more snow piling up,covering the area. The wind also had more of a cold bite to it. It would probably continue to get colder on the way up. "They should really have somebody make a proper road instead of just dirt", Gladion commented. It's been a while since the three of you seen a sign or something. "I agree. You could get lost in a storm", Hau replied oddly serious. Maybe this trek up the mountain was more tiresome then you thought. Walking on the path around the mountain side you could see a beautiful view. Down below laid a blanket of snow and beyond, you could make of the vast greenery of Alola. You did feel nervous being close to the edge, so you tried your best to keep moving and not to look down. You saw Gladion cover his head with his hoodie. Come to think of it, you never seen him wear his hood before. Well he didn't really have much of a reason to. Though he did look cute in it. Hell, he looked cute in everything he wore. As you got back onto the security of the mountain away from the edge, you started to notice wild Pokemon. They poked their heads out from the cliffs and even from under the piles of snow. You had to admit, they lived quite high up in the mountain. "Hey I think That Icy Rock thing is around here. I remember seeing some pictures. Wanna go check it out?", Hau suggested. You didn't really like the idea of leaving the path. "Were not going to go explore to see come frozen rock Hau", Gladion told him. Well you didn't have to say anything now. "Awwww why not? I promise you it will be totally cool", Hau whined. Gladion and Hau argued for a bit, well more of a debate. They both turned to you, "What do you think (Y\N)?", Hau asked. You were surprised. You wouldn't mind seeing the so called icy rock, but you thought getting up the mountain is more important. You told them what you were thinking. Hau seemed disappointed but only for a second, "Well ok. We can do it some other time then" he said.

Halfway up the mountain, you got to a cave. The dirt road ended at its entrance, "I guess we go in here" you said. Gladion nodded, "Let's not get lost" he said. The three of you stepped inside. It felt nice. It was slightly warmer, but it was just then did you realize how cold and tired you were. "Can we stop to rest for a bit?", you asked. Maybe eating some would make you feel better. Hau smiled, "That sounds like a great idea now that were out of the cold" he told you. Gladion agreed. The three of you sat close to each other in a circle. While you were eating, you took the time to look around the cave. The walls were covered in a beautiful shiny coat of blue ice that was cold to the touch. The food satisfied your stomach and resting your feet was heavenly. Even after eating, you want to relax more. Gladion sat behind you and pulled you up to him. He was warmer than you expected. You relax and rested your head on his chest. Perfectly comfortable being so close to him. "Would you stop staring......and wipe that goofy grin off your face", Gladion barked at Hau. "But you two are so cute. I can't help it", Hau replied. You couldn't help but smile. Those two always have something to say to each other.