Chapter 44 Planning and Training

A\N Sorry for the delay. I had  Summer Time Lazy Fever, if you know what I mean. I'm still up to battle with anyone, so please let me know. Also if any of you want to RP with me, I'd be more than happy to be Gladion ;) So let me know in the comment or message me.

The next morning you all set out to sail back to the Aether Foundation. You were sure once Lusamine was back home, she be able to recover better. Arriving at the docks, some Aether members assisted Lusamine to her mansion. The three of you followed. Lot of thoughts crossed your mind on the way to the mansion. You honestly didn't think you'd be back here any time soon, but what could you do when your boyfriend technically lived here. ! Was calling him your boyfriend a little too soon? Maybe. But you wouldn't mind if he called you his girl(boy)friend. The Aether members got Lusamine settled in her room, getting her anything and everything she needed. Lillie pulled up a chair and placed it at her mother's bedside, "If you two don't mind, I'm going to stay here and take care of my mother. We have a lot of things to catch up on" Lillie told you. You understood, "Right. I think that's the best thing you can do Lillie. Besides, some mother daughter time will be good for the both of you" you said. She nodded, though her face said exhaustion. Must be all the worry her mother caused her. Ms Wicke came into the room for a visit, "Nice to see you all safe and sound" she said while giving Lusamine a look over. "(Y\N) what are you going to do now? Didn't you say something about challenging the elite four?" Lillie asked. You nodded, "That's my goal, but I'll need to do a lot of training before I'm ready" you said. Ain't that the truth. Lillie looked at her brother, "Are you going with (Y\N) Gladion?" she asked him. "Mount Lanakila isn't somewhere you'd want to travel alone" he said. -.- He could've just said yes, but he's a boy. What cha you gonna do? As long as he agreed to. "We should train our Pokemon beforehand. I guess we're going back to Ula'Ula Island" you said. Lillie stood up, "I won't be seeing you two for a while, so be careful. I'll make sure to keep in contact and let you know how mother is doing" she said. The three of you exchanged hugs and farewells. "I trust you'll look after (Y\N) won't you brother?", Lillie told him. Gladion nodded, "I promise" he said. Lillie smiled, "Good and maybe when you two get back I can throw you guys your first date" she offered. Gladion looked surprised, "I don't think that how it works" he said. You personally thought it was cute. "Oh come on let Lillie plan a date for us. I think it will be lovely" you told him. Lillie was glad you liked the idea, "I'll be planning it the whole time you two are away. It'll be the best first date ever" she squealed. Gladion sighed but accepted it. Lillie beamed with excitement and literally shoved you both out of the room, "You two better get going. I got a date to plan. Bye" she said closing the door. "I think she's a bit too excited", Gladion commented. You smiled, "We have to give her something to do while taking care of your mother. She'll be fine" you said.

Ms Wicke got us a boat ride to Ula'Ula Island. This whole feeling of back tracking felt weird, yet it felt like we were just here. Malie City was just the same as you remembered, full of people. You knew Mount Lanakila was supposed to be on this island but you forgot where. You gave it some thought. You have some memory of a road being blocked over by Tapu Village. If you're going to be traveling up a mountain, then you better get ready in terms of packing and training. This whole time you were quiet and kept to yourself. "Is something bothering you? Even this is a bit too quiet for you", Gladion asked. You looked at him, seemingly coming back to reality, "I'm sorry. I'm just thinking of all the things we have to do before we go face the elite four" you told him. He thought for a minute before taking your hand in his and leading you to the Malie Gardens. Why was he taking you here? Gladion sat you down on a bench next to the water, "Can I asked why we're here Gladion?" you asked him. He sat next to you, "You have too many things running around in your head. You need to relax and take things one at a time" he said. Well not that you were panicking, but you guess it would be better to focus on one thing at a time. You nodded in silence. Although you couldn't keep your head from running a hundred miles per hour. "(Y\N)", he said. It took you a minute to look at him and realized that you were absorbed in your thoughts again. You apologized, "I can't help it. There's a lot things we have to do. We gotta train extra hard and we have to get everything we need for climbing up the mountain because we're gonna be the only two for a long while" you told him. You continued to babble on about other things. Gladion finally had enough and covered your mouth with his hand, "I know there's a lot to do. I get it. But thinking about them all at the same time will stress you out. So let's get things done one at a time" he told you. Gladion took his hand away from your mouth, "Ok. Maybe we should make a list too" you suggested. He nodded, "Good idea" Gladion said. You took out a notepad and a pen and wrote down all the necessary things you wanted to get done. The two of you organized the list into a schedule, "Remember were not going to the elite four right away. So take you time, even if you need a few days" Gladion advised you. Right. Training will take some time and lots of resting afterwards. Well at least you could spend some more time with Gladion. You were happy.