One

One

Boisterous male laughter sounded through the barriers of Zayne's bedroom walls. He grumbled under his breath before opening his green orbs into slender lazy slits. The thin rays of light coming from his barely opened blinds illuminated a small portion of his neatly kept room. His orbs danced aimlessly across his red walls looking for that sphere like object that displayed the time. The small hands on the clock were seconds away from becoming one with the tenth hour.

"Damn."He voiced, rubbing his hand over his shirtless abdomen. He teetered forward, allowing his long legs to cascade over the side of his bed. He placed the back of his hand over his mouth to stifle an oncoming yawn.

It was then that he wished he hadn't come into the house at 8 AM that morning. Many usually called that the walk of shame, Zayne however, made it the walk of fame. His Kappa fraternity brothers often joked with him, claiming that he possessed some supernatural powers when it came to women. He couldn't help that women often appeared to lay down at his feet.

They loved him, and often he gladly fed into their needs without hesitation.

A loud urgent knock grasped the attention of Zayne, pulling him away from the thoughts that he was about to subject himself to. He stood to his feet, nearly toppling over from the weight being put on his once sleep laden body. "Yeah?"He answered, pulling the door open. Zayne handed his eyes over to one of his many fraternity brothers. "We gotta meeting at 11 today. Don't forget Oz."He informed Zayne, addressing him by his fraternity nickname.

It was no shocker as to why Oz became his line name ever since joining the frat. It stemmed from his "magical" traits with the ladies and those never unnoticed green eyes of his. "Aight, I'll be there."He replied before shutting his door back. The men's loud laughter and yelling could still be heard as Zayne trudged further into the confines of his bedroom. He never regretted his stay with his brothers, but on days like this he wished he had his own place.

Zayne leaned backwards, attempting to stretch out the muscles in his back. The previous night of sexing one of his various lady acquaintances into oblivion did a number on him. This, of course, was something he never regretted either. There wasn't a day that went by that he didn't find himself in the presence of a beautiful woman.

After stretching for a couple of seconds, Zayne returned to his normal stance. He shuffled towards his small full bathroom located on the other side of his room. He flicked the light on before walking in further and facing himself in the mirror. He silently admired himself with a small smirk threatening to form at the creases of his full lips.

He reached forward and grabbed his toothbrush and began brushing his teeth. He decided against taking another shower since he could still smell the overpowering aftermath of his Burberry shower gel. He'd taken a shower about two hours ago once coming in from such a late night – early morning.

When his teeth were brushed to his liking, he rinsed his mouth out and headed back into his room. He sauntered over to his closet and began to survey his array of clothing. He figured he would wear something simple for the day, he wasn't in much of a mood for dressing up. While grabbing for a pair of light washed jeans, a knock suddenly sounded at his door.

"Coming!"He yelled while slipping the jeans up and over his waist. He rubbed his hand over his head as he sauntered towards his door. He quickly glanced down at his chest, finally noticing that he hadn't put on a shirt. He shrugged to himself, figuring that it was probably just another one of his boys.