Nineteen

*** Alright, this is extremely long and incredibly graphic if you know what I mean! So grab your snacks, get your wine, your significant other, or even an ice bath lmao! Also... remember y'all asked for this! I'm not responsible for anything that happens to you beyond this point 🤷🏽‍♀️. if you don't like MATURE scenes then I would suggest you skip it, but you have been warned! This ain't for no babies or the faint at heart lmao...
Okay BYE 😂!

Nineteen

The smooth commotion of R&B music and various conversations were prominent as it was only the result of a get together taking place. All of the lights spread throughout the restaurant were dim, making it particularly strenuous for anyone attempting to see past the sea of faces. Zayne was watching with hopeful green irises on this specific night, alone by choice. He remained modest, supporting his stout frame up against a nearby black marble bar with a small glass of Ciroc in one hand. The other remained tucked away in the pockets of his black denim jeans. He bobbed his head wordlessly as he pursued the task of searching for her – for Promise. It was almost like he could feel her presence although he hadn't even laid eyes on her.

She was there – somewhere adjacent to him.

Not too close, yet not so far away that his body couldn't make note of her.

He then wrapped his full lips around his glass, taking a small sip of the intoxicating drink. He cringed as the alcoholic beverage became one with the back of his throat. It was only seconds later that he was sliding the glass down to the female bartender as his silent way of requesting another shot. She quickly obliged, filling his glass with a flirtatious grin. He nearly shook his head at the woman, because her antics were more than noticeable to him. He had eyes for one woman in that room, and she clearly wasn't it. "It's on the house,"The bartender smiled while she leaned over the bar on her forearms. He allowed a small grin to suffice as he retrieved the drink from her with a nod of his head. She'd been giving him free drinks all night – probably hoping that it would earn her something else from him.

He turned back around, subconsciously returning his body back to its previous position. He moved the glass towards his mouth to take another sip, but it was short lived when he almost lost his grip on it. He cursed to himself, his green eyes suddenly darting down to his crisp black button down shirt. He felt around on his shirt for any signs of a spill and when he didn't find one he sighed in relief. He then leaned back and placed his drink on the bar. He chose to scrutinize the room some more prior to there being a nudge on his shoulder.

He didn't bother to avert his gaze away from what looked to be a seemingly happy couple. The way that they were laughing and so wrapped up, embracing one another, almost made him envious. He could tell by the way that the man would whisper lovingly in the young woman's ear that they adored each other. It's something that he wanted – with Promise – only if she was still willing to give herself to him. "I know dang well you felt that."Nikita's southern drawl suddenly pierced his ears. He chuckled a little as he finally glanced down at her.

Her hands were on both of her hips as her face held a small smirk. His smile only grew bigger at that, because the two of them grew a bit closer during the past few months. She was still visiting Major on a regular so he saw her a lot and it helped them to create a small bond. "What you want Kita?"He questioned, both of his hands now placed in his pockets. He began to rock back and forth on his heels while taking in her darkened tresses now full of long loose curls that framed her chocolate brown orbs. "Why must you stand over here looking all lonesome Zay? There's a party going on around you, but you're just off to yourself. I didn't throw this little get together for my friends to stand around and be wallflowers."She said, stating the obvious. Zayne found himself chuckling again.

DAWGOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara