Introducing... US

Complete.

I never thought I would be able to say that I'd ever gathered what it meant to feel that way - to feel whole inside. Do you know what it's like to finally have that one person in your life that gives you a sense of accomplishment? I do. I can truly say that I get it.

For the first time in my life...

I understand.

It's just looking into my girl's eyes that gives me that feeling. Her smile. Her laugh. I'm all the way in love with her and I'm okay with that. I've accepted it and I'm fully committed to it - to her - to our relationship. With all that being said I'm sure that we'll have our ups and downs, but what would we have if none of that existed?

I know there'll be temptation and outsiders looking in just waiting to try and break the bond that we've created. However, as the new me – the real me – I'm all about fighting for what I believe in. Everything that I've been faced with for the last few months has resulted in a man that's determined to try.

I'm determined to give my all.

As you know I've never claimed to be Prince Charming, but I'll be damned if I don't give him a run for his money now. In no way am I claiming that things will be perfect... and it would be crazy of me to believe that to be possible. I'm just saying that she'll feel that same energy and love tenfold. She did that for me and now I want to do it for her.

Give her everything she taught me...

Everything she GAVE me.

She helped me in more ways than one so now I feel as if I owe her the man that she always knew was there. She got him. She's got me. I'm happy to understand such a feeling - such a damn rush. On my part, it's damn near unexplainable, but I'll do my best to describe it to you. It's like having a constant adrenaline rush or finally grasping onto that last breath of fresh air and that sense of relief you get once your body takes it all in. It's a euphoric high. It's like walking around in a constant dream and having to remind yourself with the slightest touch to your skin that it's not.

Who would've ever pictured me being able to feel so freely?

I wasn't one of those people and I'm sure you weren't at some point as well. It's amazing what letting go of so much dead weight can do for someone. It opens up one's eyes and helps them see their surroundings. It also opens the heart to help with being able to embrace something so new and unfamiliar. That was my biggest struggle and to be honest I don't think I've yet to conquer it all. I believe it's an everyday experience. 

That's enough about my changed man-ness and experiencing a whole new world shit though. So until next time it is...

-Zayne