Four

Four

Zayne's eyes drifted open as he tried to move his sleep laden body. He pressed forward only to come to a halt at the sudden realization of a woman covering his chest. With thin slits, he surveyed the dimly lit bedroom. Once noticing the beige sheer curtains and obsessive animal print comforter and pillows, the events of the earlier evening flooded his memory.

He sighed lowly before softly attempting to removing the girl's vice grip on him. His only goal in mind at the moment was to slip out of her bed and leave unnoticed. He moved her to the far left and rolled in the opposite direction. He quickly got to his feet and began to rummage around in the dark for his clothes.

The luminous moon peered in through the creases of the thin curtains, giving off a little light in the nearly darkened room. Zayne finally came into contact with his dark jeans after searching for a couple of minutes. He pulled them on as a smirk threatened to form at the creases of his lips.

This particular girl was a screamer.

She'd hollered and shouted as if he were killing her, and he was – with his wall bruiser as he often liked to refer to himself.

Just as he pulled his white t-shirt over his head, the sound of the sheets ruffling became prominent. He allowed another sigh to pass his lips along with a roll of his eyes. He already knew where this conversation was going. "You leaving?"She queried, her voice low and heavy with slumber. Zayne continued to pull on his clothes, issuing her a full view of his back. "Yeah."He finally willed himself to mumble out.

"Why don't you just stay Zayne? It's already a little after one."She peered at her alarm clock, her eyes settling on the time. Zayne turned to her as he slipped his feet into his shoes,"Not gon' happen..." There was no way he was going to stay with her, because she was one of those women that loved nothing but to cuddle after sex. Cuddling brought unwanted feelings. Feelings brought along a sense of territory. With that territorial behavior came unnecessary drama.

He didn't have time for that.

"You never stay."She voiced as she sat up in the bed while grasping the sheets to cover herself. Zayne huffed loudly. It was obvious to him that she was already in the midst of catching feelings and they'd only been sexing for a couple of months. Their escapades weren't even a definite feature to Zayne's list of things — WOMEN — to do. She was a string five, that meaning he only called her if he couldn't find anyone of a higher ranking to him at the moment. "And I never will."He replied as he sauntered over to her dresser and retrieved his phone.

He patted down his pockets to make sure he had his keys before peering down at the girl through heavy slits. She glanced up at him with questioning dark brown orbs. The thin folds of light illuminated her sweat sheathed body and the darkened mangled hair slightly sticking to her face, "So that's it?"

"What were you expecting... uh Tee?"He inquired, catching himself as he recalled her name. Well, it was the name that he'd stored into his conscious, because he really didn't care to remember her full name. It wasn't necessary. She jerked her head away, evidently catching on to his little mishap with her alias. "I was hoping you'd stay. We've been having sex for awhile now, and I know I told you at first that this was just consensual sex, but...I don't know...I kind of got attached."

Zayne's laughter rang out throughout her bedroom as he stood there shaking his head. "Nah bae, you just attached to the dick."He continued to chuckle as he looked down at her, trying to rid himself of his chortling."You can't expect anything more than this. You're not allowed to. You know the routine so why set yourself up for failure?"He reached forward to smooth some of her hair out of her face. He wanted her to get a good glimpse of him as he got ready to walk out of her bedroom for what would be the last time. She'd just talked herself out of anymore sex sessions with him.